PDA

View Full Version : notice to raise fees letter?

aly
24-05-2009, 03:05 PM
does anyone have a letter to give notice of raising fees? or if not could someone help me word it?

thanks

The Juggler
24-05-2009, 03:22 PM
Here is the last one I used (it was some time ago!)

I would mention briefly the content of the letter when you are giving it to them, explaining what you are doing and why. It would be a shock to me as a parent (unless it was specific in my policies) that fees were going up, if you see what I mean.

Good luck.

LOL

loocyloo
24-05-2009, 04:10 PM
i have it in my policies that fees will be increased every april by 2.5%

then, in januarys invoices i add a note saying that as from 1st april the fees will be increased by this amount, and to talk to me, if there are any concerns with this.

i then repeat this note in each invoice until aprils, when i change to state that fees have been increased!

Chatterbox Childcare
24-05-2009, 06:31 PM
I discuss rate changes at contract review which is done at the beginning of August each year to start in September. It is all verbal and confirmation by email and by the parents signing the contracts they are agreeing to it.

aly
24-05-2009, 06:49 PM
Here is the last one I used (it was some time ago!)

I would mention briefly the content of the letter when you are giving it to them, explaining what you are doing and why. It would be a shock to me as a parent (unless it was specific in my policies) that fees were going up, if you see what I mean.

Good luck.

LOL
thanks for that

it's asked me for a password though lol.

The Juggler
25-05-2009, 07:56 AM
thanks for that

it's asked me for a password though lol.

sorry, i used an actual parent letter to create this template and forgot to remove password. Reattaching now!

aly
25-05-2009, 09:58 AM
thats great

many thanks

xx