PDA

View Full Version : COSMETICS AND TOILETRIES

Demonjill
24-05-2009, 01:36 PM
Where do you all keep your cosmetics, toiletries and cleaning products?
Are they all in same place or in safe places in different parts of the house?

Sorry for silly question but i seem to have "Sunday brain" and i really want to get things all finished to get my apllication form in

thankyou

Mouse
24-05-2009, 02:10 PM
The majority of cleaning products are in the cupboard under the sink. There's a child lock on the cupboard.

In the bathroom I have a tall cupboard (again with a lock on it). All the toiletries go in there. On the window sill I have toothbrushes & toothpaste & handwash. Bathroom cleaning products are on top of the cupboard. However, if I don't have any mindees who use the bathroom, shampoos & bubble baths end up being left on the side of the bath.

My cosmetics are in boxes on shelves in the kitchen, where I put my makeup on.

FizzysFriends
24-05-2009, 02:25 PM
Cleaning products are in the cupboard under the sink which has a child lock on. Toiletries are in a cupboard in the bathroom, again with child lock on, this also has tootbrushes, toothpaste etc. The only thing out is handwash and flannels for drying hands.

Roseolivia
24-05-2009, 05:31 PM
Cleaning products ubder the sink and in the garage. Clothes washing stuff in utility room but door is always shut and make up and toiletries kept where i've always kept them upstairs. Mindees do not go upstairs in my house and the way i see it is my home and is safe for my daughter so it's safe enough for the mindees.

Chatterbox Childcare
24-05-2009, 06:29 PM
My cleaning products are in a cupboard up high, washing up liquid and shoe polish under the sink, blean on top of cupboards in the bathrooms - all not with locks on.