PDA

View Full Version : first inspection

Demonjill
24-05-2009, 08:54 AM
Hi everyone,
Im nearly ready to hand in my application form:eek: and I just wondered how long after ive handed in do the CC come out to do your initial inspection?

thanks

Jill x

Gizmo
24-05-2009, 10:22 AM
me again he he
I was 2 months, they need to get your disclosures and your references back first and send in your policys once you have finished them as well.Then they will contact you for a date. Mine has been quick I handed in forms 6th March and got passed as you know on Friday 22nd May.Hope you are as quick you have had to wait so long to get forms:thumbsup:

Curly Quavers
24-05-2009, 10:33 AM
I enclosed my policies with my application form (speeds things up a little)

It also depends how busy they are in your local office. The disclosure Scotland will take about 2 weeks after being sent by the CC to come back. You will know when this has come back because you will get a copy of this too.

The other thing is your personal references and how quick they send back the form and your doctor. remember that after you know the reference letter have been sent you can chase them up.

All this took 4 weeks from my application going in to my inspection.

I would put your application in and phone them after 2 weeks and ask for your application update. They will tell you when the letter went out then you can gage roughly when things should start coming back.

Hope this helps a little.

Demonjill
24-05-2009, 01:25 PM
Thanks you 2! Very helpful as usual!:thumbsup:

Hopefully i will be taking forms etc in to CC office tomorrow.:eek: Mite need a wee push of encouragement to make sure i do it though!

THANKS AGAIN

Jill x

Blackhorse
24-05-2009, 06:08 PM
I hope you will find the cc will come out quickly once they received your references and the disclosure checks come back (mine took 3 weeks)

I sent all my policies etc away with the application to make sure things will get done quickly...well as you know I had to wait for 2 months as my cco was off sick. So it will depend a bit on the workload, holidays etc of your CCO as well.

Good thing was I got registered in one visit as she was happy with everything.

Hope you won't have to wait too long

Demonjill
24-05-2009, 09:27 PM
I hope I dont have to wait too long.... but at the same time im a little aprehensive! lol:blush:

ORKSIE
24-05-2009, 09:37 PM
I dont know, but hope they dont keep you waiting too long:thumbsup:

AliceK
25-05-2009, 09:07 PM
The Ofsted inspector called me about a week / 10 days after I sent my application form in to arrange to come out and inspect me. She was very nice though and inspection went really well.

xxxxxxxxxx

ChristineF
25-05-2009, 10:24 PM
Did you hand your forms in today Jill? x

Demonjill
26-05-2009, 07:06 AM
Did you hand your forms in today Jill? x

O Christine no I didnt lol

reasons - very busy - tweaking some of my policies - trying to find best way to get to the cc office - deciding whether to just hand in form and disclosure just now the n policies at later date or all together - and ... im scared!!!

miffy
26-05-2009, 07:11 AM
Aaahhh bless ya - don't be scared, I'm sure you'll be fine!

Good luck

Miffy xx

ChristineF
26-05-2009, 12:52 PM
O Christine no I didnt lol

reasons - very busy - tweaking some of my policies - trying to find best way to get to the cc office - deciding whether to just hand in form and disclosure just now the n policies at later date or all together - and ... im scared!!!

Aww Jill, I know the feeling, I still haven't finished my policies, I panic a bit just thinking about the CC coming out for the first inspection :eek:
I know we'll just have to get it done, I'm sure we'll both feel better when everything's handed in and it's out of our hands!

Zoomie
26-05-2009, 12:53 PM
Jill, don't be scared. You will be absolutely fine.

So when are you planning to submit ?

angeldelight
26-05-2009, 03:26 PM
You will be fine Jill

Good luck

Angel xx

Demonjill
26-05-2009, 05:38 PM
Aww Jill, I know the feeling, I still haven't finished my policies, I panic a bit just thinking about the CC coming out for the first inspection :eek:
I know we'll just have to get it done, I'm sure we'll both feel better when everything's handed in and it's out of our hands!

Yes you are right I know you are! Just a case of cold feet cos all ive ever done is horses. And only few people know so its gonna knock folk for 6 lol

When you handing yours in?

Demonjill
26-05-2009, 05:40 PM
Jill, don't be scared. You will be absolutely fine.

So when are you planning to submit ?

Thanks Bev:thumbsup:

Some time this week if I can get there after work.

I just have a final check and then print it all out!

Demonjill
26-05-2009, 05:41 PM
You will be fine Jill

Good luck

Angel xx

Thanks Angel

Yes I will be fine! so i keep telling myself lol

Zoomie
27-05-2009, 12:22 AM
Thanks Bev:thumbsup:

Some time this week if I can get there after work.

I just have a final check and then print it all out!

Okay, so when is your final check gonna be done by ?

(I'm pushing you BTW) :laughing: :laughing:

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Demonjill
27-05-2009, 07:31 AM
Okay, so when is your final check gonna be done by ?

(I'm pushing you BTW) :laughing: :laughing:

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Good plan Bev! lol

I am doing final check when I get home from work today and I will print all out etc.

Will have more time tomorrow for handing stuff in so will not be rushed as much - well thats the plan anyway

Hope you not gonna punsh me if it no work out that way:blush: