PDA

View Full Version : ive lost it

Tups
23-05-2009, 12:32 PM
hope someone can help me, when i first log in it say,s welcome tups you have 1 p m but i carn,t find it knowing me i will have tuck,t it somewhere hope it make,s sense to you p.m has been there for day,s :confused: tupsx ive now got 2 p,m

Pedagog
23-05-2009, 12:35 PM
Click on where it says you have 1pm, and it should take you to it.

Alibali
23-05-2009, 12:51 PM
Top right of page under your name and time of last log in. In blue it says private messages, click on that and you'll see all your pms.

Tups
23-05-2009, 01:33 PM
ive done that and nothing happend

Tups
23-05-2009, 01:43 PM
it say,s ive got 3 messages in inbox i can see them then it say,s i have 6 messages stored i dont no how i did that :confused: :confused: tups x

Daddy Day Care
23-05-2009, 01:55 PM
you've probably got 3 messages in your sent box as well. making the 6 in total

Gareth
xx

Tups
23-05-2009, 02:02 PM
Hi Gareth how do i open the sent box ooooooo you mean ive sent them :blush: :blush: :laughing: :laughing:

katie7968
23-05-2009, 03:52 PM
hope someone can help me, when i first log in it say,s welcome tups you have 1 p m but i carn,t find it knowing me i will have tuck,t it somewhere hope it make,s sense to you p.m has been there for day,s :confused: tupsx ive now got 2 p,m

Sorry this is so not realted. I have just joined the forum and have been sitting at my computer al day trying to do my sef, trying to get some help with it and was wondering how to post something. I havent got a clue!:blush:

sonia ann
23-05-2009, 07:58 PM
Sorry this is so not realted. I have just joined the forum and have been sitting at my computer al day trying to do my sef, trying to get some help with it and was wondering how to post something. I havent got a clue!
bumping you up so that someone who is better than me can explain it:)oops just found this....

http://childmindinghelp.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=33438

should answer all your questions:)

sarah707
23-05-2009, 09:28 PM
Sorry this is so not realted. I have just joined the forum and have been sitting at my computer al day trying to do my sef, trying to get some help with it and was wondering how to post something. I havent got a clue!:blush:

Hi Katie, I am Sarah one of the moderators.

I can see you are online just now, please let us know how we can help you!

What is the problem with the SEF? Is it getting online to do the SEF or something else?

Also what do you mean about posting something..? Do you mean starting your own post on the forum?

:D