PDA

View Full Version : Reviewing of policies....thoughts and tips!!

kimbo
13-02-2008, 01:19 PM
Hi all!
I just joined the forum yest....what a happy fun lot u are!
Hope this will be the start of a beautiful friendship...
Anyhow i currently work in education however just about 2 have my 4th baby(end of April). I am in the process of setting up things 4 a poss career in childminding....as working full time,the guilt no time etc...u get my drift...well i dont want 2 b doing the same thing after my maternity leave!
I like the idea of being my own boss,there 4 my kids yet still working with kids...being the ever organised person i am preparing as much as i can b4 little one arrives ready 2 go if i do wish to pursue childminding.
I have done alot of research etc and am in the process of doing my policies...the thing is i have lots of questions but for now i am wanting to know whether it would be ok to put in writing the review date at the bottom of each policy. As being an old fashioned girl i was doing master copies on the pc then 4 each review i was going to just photocopy the master copy and write in hand the review date....would this be ok?

deeb66
13-02-2008, 02:20 PM
Hi Kim

Don't forget to pop into the Say Hello section and say Hello to the members too.

Yes you can do that....there is no reason why you couldn't write in the review date providing nothing has changed.

However if you have changed/amended the policy in any way then you should really print another one.

Hope that helps