PDA

View Full Version : grrrrr parents

emmadines
22-05-2009, 05:26 PM
the mindees were suppoosed to be collected at 5pm but mum asked to do 5. 30 (i said ok and did it as a favor but the dad has collecetd them at 6.15 so he has 2 hours per child added on as im not being taken for a ride.

there was traffic probs but I didnt get a message off him till after 5.30 so Im charging for my time so not I have less then 30 mins to get my son ready to get him to judo at 7 (30 min drive away) grrrrrr:angry:

sorry Im just a tad angry

sonia ann
22-05-2009, 05:35 PM
I think i would have phoned the emergency contacts to come and collect under those circumstances when you have another place to be.

LittleMissSparkles
22-05-2009, 06:45 PM
all of mine bar one got picked up early today and his mum was 10 minutes late.... made some story up that the car in the multi story in front of her broke down and she couldnt get round it till someone came to move it :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: somehow i dont believe her i will be adding late collection fee's also onto her bill next month, its funny but wheneer she is late she always blames the traffic sometimesmy hubby has been down roads she claims are blocked or congested due to traffic or an accident and never sawa thing:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

good for you for billing them I would too, you kindly said you would have them till 5.30 so 6.15 is really takin the p....... xxx

emler
22-05-2009, 07:39 PM
Quite right that you are billing them for it. Some parents really do take the biscuit :angry: