PDA

View Full Version : Help!!!!!!!!!!

Rubybubbles
13-02-2008, 08:48 AM
I'm so hungry!!

As some of you know I went away this weekend for a wedding:eek: lol

SO since 7th Jan I have lost a grand total of 2 lb:o (it was all going so well)

I am feeling so hungry all the time this week, typcially I'm having a bowl of porriage, and 1 hour later I'm starving as in feeling sick hungry:eek: , I'm drinking loads of water but it makes me feel worse.

I had my shopping come last night and ended up eating a packet of rice (not raw I have to add!) even after having pork and rice with salad for tea witht he kids!!

I am trying to have will power, but I can hear my tummy going again:( , :crying: :crying: normally I can deal with it but because I feel so sick with it I don;t know what to do hubby said well your cleary not eating enough, well I gave him a break down of what I'd eaten and that shut him up:D

angeldelight
13-02-2008, 08:50 AM
I know how you feel

My tummy talks to me " FEED ME - FEED ME"

What are we like

Come on Emma we have to get back into this

Angel xx

Spangles
13-02-2008, 08:50 AM
Maybe you're just going through a hungry phase? I'm having one at the moment too. Come the evening even after a normal dinner I'm so hungry!

I either try to ignore it, have a cup of tea or some fruit and I'm usually fine. If not, I have some toast.

I bet it's a phase and it will pass.

x

charleyfarley
13-02-2008, 09:26 AM
I had this a couple of weeks ago where I felt sick constantly, kept going light headed and such a headache.
I must admit I did stop dieting but just tried to eat more sensible as I obviously cut down to much

Have you tried writing down everything you eat in the day as I am sure you would see you are not eating enough

Good luck for this week and I'm sure if you eat slightly more the sickness should go

Carol xx

ajs
13-02-2008, 12:08 PM
oh emma that's such a shame

is it just hormonal i know i feel hungrier at certain times of the month and more bloated at other times today is the fat and very bloated day i am hungry but can't actually face eating

Annie_T
26-02-2008, 12:58 AM
you have to eat small and often hun really.

every 3- 4 hours

with every diet you will feel hungry but thats coz your tummy is getting use to not having food willy nilly, your body will start to use its own body fat as your tummy relises it not being fed when it screams at you.
water is not a replacement for food, it can make you sick if you drink water when your hungry and not feeding it something.

eat every 3-4 hours hun and if you do feel urge to eat soemthing make sure its healthy - i got apple go ahead snack and yoghurt bar things for when i hae the urge- they healthy and will help you till your actual feed time

keep at it hun your get there
xx