PDA

View Full Version : Need a quick bit of advice!

Lady Haha
21-05-2009, 05:52 PM
Nothing serious! I am filling in a childcare allowance application form for one of my parents. Its for her bursary and she can claim up til August 2010. It's asking me when I am registered until...

My Ofsted Registration cert just has the start date of 27.6.08 on it from when I renewed my registration last year. I know it's only valid for a year and then I renew it, but if I put 27.6.09 on it as the date I'm registered until, then all the childcare costs she is claiming for after that are gonna be queried aren't they?

What would you put?

sarah707
21-05-2009, 05:54 PM
You are not registered until any date so I would say it's an irrelevant question and you should leave it blank :D

cuffleygirl
21-05-2009, 05:59 PM
I'd be tempted to put a note saying registered from and the date of your original registration - ongoing or an arrow meaning into the future and your registration number

sweets
21-05-2009, 06:04 PM
i will prob be registered till i drop dead! lol i'll never be able to retire on my salary:laughing: :laughing:

Lady Haha
21-05-2009, 07:54 PM
Thanks! I've put 'on going' in that box.

And after all that, she didn't come back for it! When she came to collect her dd at 6pm, she gave me the form and said 'I know it's really cheeky, but would mind if I come back at 7.30 for it?', I said that was fine, no problem.

Well, half seven came and went, so I decided to get my son up in his bath, constantly listening out for the doorbell! At 8pm I tried to call her but no answer, so sent a text asking if she meant 7.30am tomorrow as it was getting late and I was in the middle of my son's bedtime stuff! Still no reply:angry: I bet she turns up at 7.30am now and I will be in my jim jams!