carebear25
21-05-2009, 01:19 PM
Please take alook at my website.

Any comments good or bad welcome.

Clare xx :)

jeanybeany
21-05-2009, 03:59 PM
Hi

Nice site, I would say that though seen as you have copied my site in some areas, it was like having a flash back. I read the sections and your info and the parents bit is mine you have just changed the odd word.

As you can see here www.freewebs.com/jeanetteschildmindingservice

As long as you do those things you say you do in the parents section (all my ideas), I will take it as a compliment!

Jeanybeany

Buzz Lightyear
21-05-2009, 04:46 PM
Hmm.. does seem to be a little copied from jeanybeanys site albeit a few word changes. Nice site in all though.

carebear25
21-05-2009, 05:01 PM
Hi

Nice site, I would say that though seen as you have copied my site in some areas, it was like having a flash back. I read the sections and your info and the parents bit is mine you have just changed the odd word.

As you can see here www.freewebs.com/jeanetteschildmindingservice

As long as you do those things you say you do in the parents section (all my ideas), I will take it as a compliment!

Jeanybeany
I don't know wat 2 say but SORRY an u did such a brilliant job of yrs I didn't mean 2 use it an I will review it - sorry again.

Maybe I shud take it off 4 now - Pauline please remove my link.

jeanybeany
22-05-2009, 06:59 AM
Hi Clare

Thank you for saying you are sorry! I'm glad you liked my website and thought it worthy to pass off as your own. I'm glad you are going to review it and make it your own work and ideas.

Don't forget to post it when you've done it.

We all look for inspiration and at others websites so know how easy it is done. I just thought it's my copy of my website and it took me absolutely ages to complete and think about and it is based on my own individual setting.

I really tried to take it as a compliment but at the same time I was a little annoyed, as I am sure you would be if it was the other way around.

Anyway enough said and no hard feelings!

Good luck with the new headings and sections. If you need any help please pm me.

Jeanybeany

carebear25
27-05-2009, 05:43 PM
here we go

http://carebear25.webs.com