PDA

View Full Version : From one fatty to another

whitedove
12-02-2008, 11:05 PM
Do you know I have only just seen this forum :blush: how dozy am I

I have been dieting since december 28th and have lost a stone.

so let me come aboard the wagon of jelly bellies for some guidence and support :D

Spangles
12-02-2008, 11:07 PM
Wow! Congratulations! That's amazing!

You put me to shame, I only managed to diet for two weeks and didn't lose anything!

How did you lose your weight?

angeldelight
12-02-2008, 11:14 PM
Wow well done that is great

Lorri are you being bad ? I have been really terrible

Angel xx

Spangles
12-02-2008, 11:17 PM
Yes, I'm just eating normally again now which is very baaaaaad!

I just can't get motivated! I wish I could but it's so hard! I think I have lost 2lbs since Christmas now but that must just be normal weight fluctuation because I've not been good in any way shape or form!

How are you being terrible? I thought you were doing okay?

Come on Whitedove Diet Wonder we need your help!!!!!

angeldelight
12-02-2008, 11:27 PM
I was doing ok but this last 7 days I have had loads going on - I am stressed -so I eat ha lots !!

xx

whitedove
12-02-2008, 11:29 PM
lol lorri..just sheer will power

I was addicted to walkers crisps with a vengence .day in day out.
clocked myself in a few holiday snaps and thought ,,right thats it,its gotta stop.

I have been having a slimfast shake in the morning.a tesco snackpot for lunch.for dinner i have a jacket potatoe with loads of salad,and supper i have a salad sarnie,nothing inbetween just galleons of water.

and yeh im starving lol

angeldelight
13-02-2008, 07:51 AM
Yeah I know the feeling - when im being good im always starving too

Angel xx

Spangles
13-02-2008, 09:00 AM
You are being really good!

See I can't do anything that strict because I wouldn't stick to it and when I got to my ideal weight I'd start eating normally again and put it all back on.

I've got to change my eating habits forever so do something that I can keep up for the rest of my life if you see what I mean and it's very hard!

You're doing really well though!

charleyfarley
13-02-2008, 09:12 AM
A stone ,well done, you are doing so good.

I was doing quite well had lost 8lb since beginning of Jan, jeans had even got too big and started to fall down.

Then had a really bad cold and just had comfort food plus a few meals out
All the wrong food, my downfall is walkers crisps too, hence me putting 3lb back on::(

Trying to get back into it this week and have lost 1lb, so I really need to get my act together.

Back to school runs also next week so that will help, hopefully

Good luck everyone with their weight loss

Carol xx