PDA

View Full Version : Have they changed Form EYC?

Willowdancer
20-05-2009, 06:53 PM
I'm sitting here looking at DH's application form but I don't remember having to specify how many children I will care for when I filled out my application forms last year.

That section doesn't make any sense at all! :eek:

Willowdancer
20-05-2009, 07:18 PM
Also...do I need to fill in the EY2 (Declaration and consent form for all individuals connected with a registered provision) if I'm already registered?

(I'm sure I've probably asked this before - sorry, brain like a sieve at the moment! :blush: )

Willowdancer
15-06-2009, 07:22 PM
Sorry to be a pain but I'm cracking on with DH's forms and I'm sure somebody must know the answer to these :(

Another question - I don't have a provision/business name, I just go under my own name. If DH is registering as a minder in his own right do I just put his name down in the "name of provision" box??

sarah707
15-06-2009, 07:26 PM
Another question - I don't have a provision/business name, I just go under my own name. If DH is registering as a minder in his own right do I just put his name down in the "name of provision" box??

That's the only one I know the answer to... yes!

Sorry!

Willowdancer
15-06-2009, 07:30 PM
Fab! Thanks!

Maybe I'll just fill out an EY2 anyway - can't hurt!

Willowdancer
16-06-2009, 11:56 AM
Just a small update on this in case anybody else has the same question in the future. I phoned Ofsted and yes you do have to fill in the EY2 form, so that clears up that one.

Good job I already made a start on it and thank goodness you don't have to fill in the whole thing!