PDA

View Full Version : Help with letter to parents with regared to sun lotion

emmadines
20-05-2009, 05:52 PM
Heres my letter so far, I want to ask parent for a contrbution to some sun lotion so they can all use one bottle with permission ofcourse from the parents.... I dont really fancy half a dozen bottle in my kitchen....... any ideas on how i can put this.... many thank before hand,

Dear parents,
As you are aware summer is fast approaching, so would it be possible to have a suitable hat for playing in the garden, The children are also going to need sun lotion, preferably factor 50 being the minimum. I am also aware that if all the children bring a bottle of their own sun lotion, I will end up with too many to store and would suggest that

sweets
20-05-2009, 05:56 PM
...each parent contributes £? for me to buy a bottle of lotion that is suitable for all the children. That will save me carrying lots of individual bottles on outings.

Don't know if that will do?:)

PixiePetal
20-05-2009, 06:00 PM
I buy it myself now, ask first if any special needs for particular one. There are always offers on, parents are usually pleased not to have to provide and I get to carry just 1 bottle :thumbsup:

They do last quite well and I try and get a BOGOF :)

Daddy Day Care
20-05-2009, 06:04 PM
I saw an advert on tv last night, it was either morrisons or sainsburies but all suncream half price at the moment.

Sorry I know it doesnt help with your letter

Gareth
xx

emmadines
20-05-2009, 06:25 PM
how would word it?

tess1981
20-05-2009, 08:47 PM
:littleangel: I ask parents for a bottle of suncream in case a childm takes a reaction... at least parent provided it. I just handed them a note saying "Just A Reminder" please send with your child a bottle of sun cream(factor 50) and a sun hat as children are not permitted to go outside in hot weather without both of these items. its less formal than a long winded letter.
hope it helps