PDA

View Full Version : Pushchair courier?

vix84
19-05-2009, 07:45 PM
Hi, I am in desperate need of a triple buggy so am looking for a cheap courier firm that pick up pushchairs.
I thought Id read on a previous post about a company that do this for a set cheap fee of £15 or something.

Does anyone remember this post or have a recommendation?

TheBTeam
19-05-2009, 07:57 PM
just done a search on here for courier and found a thread called cheaper version which mentions a company called 'parcel2go.com' which couriered a double buggy for about £10, try this one they may be able to help!

ajs
19-05-2009, 08:15 PM
where do you live Vix as i have a triple that you could borrow

nicole_kirsty
19-05-2009, 08:17 PM
I used interparcel when i won a double buggy on ebay and they mysteriously LOST??? :angry: it. How you can LOOSE a buggy of that size is beyond me! Who ever you use just make sure you get it insured for the full value so if it goes MISSING!! you can at least claim for the full amount! I only insured mine for £50 and cost me £67 so i lost a bit!!

Good luck!
xx

vix84
19-05-2009, 08:27 PM
I wouldnt of thought about insurance so will remember that!
Will check out the site for £10 - bargain.

Thanks AJS - Im in Newbury, Berkshire - expect you aren't near me though:)

ajs
19-05-2009, 08:30 PM
I wouldnt of thought about insurance so will remember that!
Will check out the site for £10 - bargain.

Thanks AJS - Im in Newbury, Berkshire - expect you aren't near me though:)

no sorry i am in nottinghamshire have you asked berkschick i know she had one

vix84
19-05-2009, 08:34 PM
Yeah, she has just replied to my ad on the wanted board, but she sold it last month:(
But, she is going to ask a friend of hers who has one, so fingers crossed.

I can get one knew for £160, the Obaby one, but Im not sure if I should hold out for 2nd hand for a few more weeks. I also keep seeing this triple that is a mountain style - looks more comfy but bulky.