PDA

View Full Version : Mindee been sick

aly
19-05-2009, 12:29 PM
She came to me with a bump on the head this morning, she slipped on saturday {i think}

ANyway I have recorded it in the existing injury bit of my ncma book.

Dinner time she threw up her dinner {tinned beans & SAUSAGE}

question is do you usually record when your mindees are sick or just note it in their daily diary? as I dont think it's connected with the head injusry but you never know. {mum has been informed}

She is 22 months. She is now snoring her head off in the travel cot.

thanks

Andrea08
19-05-2009, 12:47 PM
note in your diary and the childs you also did the right thing informing mum
if she wakes and is sick again then tell mum just in case ok un xx

aly
19-05-2009, 12:49 PM
thanks..xxx
she gets picked up at 2.30 anyway I'm just hoping it was a one off and not a bug {or to do with the bump]

:thumbsup:

Marion7
19-05-2009, 12:50 PM
Aly I would put it in the pre-existing accidents book as a post script to what you've already written, together with the fact that you've informed the parent. I would also tell mum to come and collect straight away if being sick is not a normal occurance. She could well have a head injury and you really don't want anything to happen to her while she's in your care.
Don't want to worry you but I would do this as soon as possible as head injuries can be complicated.
Hope it all goes ok
Marion
xx

rickysmiths
19-05-2009, 12:59 PM
I had one throw up all over the bed this time yesterday :eek:
I just record it in my daily diary.
It is also recorded in the register that she was collected at 2.30 (normally 6pm) and went home sick and that she is off sick today.

Blue Boy
19-05-2009, 04:38 PM
I would note it in your incident book and get the parent to sign. Better to be safe than sorry:panic:

Love
Mick xx