PDA

View Full Version : Inspection Date

Leannetrim
19-05-2009, 10:32 AM
I have my reg inpesction on 5th June. The inspector who rang didn't have my correct so I nearly said wrong number. She wanted to come next week but I asked if she could come the week after as I move on Sat and she then went to say that I should never had put my application in even though i was advised to. The she said that 5th June for the last date that i good have my inspection as they have to do it in a certin time frame whici i neve knew and that if I cancell due to illness then she will withdraw my application and sge will check with her manager to see if that date is ok so know i have to wait for her to call me back. Lets just say I am feeling really stressed out.:(

michellethegooner
19-05-2009, 10:49 AM
ah dont stress hun sure it will all be fine.. good luck

Tatjana
19-05-2009, 06:49 PM
Gosh, she sounds a bit ott huh?!?!

Good luck:D

xx

Gizmo
19-05-2009, 07:17 PM
She has a terrible attitude, it is hard enough all the waiting we have to do without getting spoken to like that as well. Sure it will all be fine tho:thumbsup:

pinklady756
19-05-2009, 07:55 PM
Sorry to hear that, doesn't sound fair at all.

I had the call to book my pre-reg this morning too, on hols through school holidays and pretty busy the following week, I suggested 5th but she was busy and it didn't take much negotiating to get the following week instead. Mines booked for the 8th June now. So I don't think it can be that critical, she said they try to do it within 2 or 3 weeks of receiving your application, but there didn't appear to be any problems with mine.

Shame it's not consistent, I think you get different information each time you speak to someone.

Chin up, I'm sure she's being OTT and you'll get the call to confirm it's all ok.

miffy
19-05-2009, 08:49 PM
Hope it works out OK for you :)

Miffy xx

mozarella
20-05-2009, 07:18 AM
mine was really flexible and I asked to dleay for 2 weeks as we were renovating, then she cancelled due to the snow the morning she was due to come.

Dont worry,, I am sure once she is here she will be fine

Moz

Adiamond
20-05-2009, 01:09 PM
Don't worry too much,she will be there to help and advise you :)
x x x

Leannetrim
20-05-2009, 01:54 PM
Feeling more postive spoke to my support childminder and as she said as I have a two year old the house is going to be safe, as I have all the safety things put on to keep him safe. On the moving front (we move next week) I have put all my childmindings bits into one box and labelled it Ofsted. So I can locate it as soon as I get into my house.

Demonjill
20-05-2009, 02:14 PM
Glad to hear you bit cheerier! Moving is strssful enough. Well done you sound organised :thumbsup:

Andrea08
20-05-2009, 03:19 PM
you are organised hun and good for you for sticking to your guns with mrs O.

you will do gr8 and i wish you luck xxx