PDA

View Full Version : Safeguarding statement and stuff

Debster
18-05-2009, 01:19 PM
Hi all I have a large space in my entrance hall where I display my certificates and childrens work. Do any of you have your safeguarding policy on the wall. I have looked at it and it seems long winded to be on the wall really so I was concidering writting up a safeguarding statement for display. Does anyone else do this or have ideas of how to word it. Do you think Iam going over the top? I have a ofsted inspection any time soon and I just want to have every thing right. oh off the subject a bit does anyone use a choice board. where you put pictures of activities on a board and let a child choose what he would like to do that day ? its seems a good idea especially as the little one I have does not speak to well. For those that have used them are they affective? sorry for going into waffle mode:blush: :blush:

Pipsqueak
18-05-2009, 01:33 PM
I don't display my safeguarding policy - I make parents aware of it, give them a copy etc.
If its what you want to do then its not going over the top.

I have a choice book (pix of resources, toys etc) that the children can choose from

Daftbat
18-05-2009, 02:42 PM
I don't display it either. The only things i have up are registration, Public liability ins and the Ofsted contact poster. Everything else is in a parent pack which i give out. Anything else on the wall is to do with monthly newsletters or stuff for the kids.