PDA

View Full Version : Anyone watching The Wright Stuff?

Minstrel
18-05-2009, 09:40 AM
The have an 'expert' on helping people make extra money during the credit crunch.
A lady has called in asking how she can make money whilst she has 2 small children.
So, one of the suggestions is become a childminder- apparently according to the 'expert' you 'just go along to your local council and register!'

wow did anyone else know it was that easy????? :rolleyes:

emler
18-05-2009, 09:47 AM
:angry: :angry: :angry:

sue m
18-05-2009, 09:49 AM
Anyone rung in to complain!? :angry: I didn't see it, me and the lo's were in the garden.

sarahlou
18-05-2009, 10:36 AM
That was in the paper last week, I was bouncing - I would like to let them have a try for a week and see how easy it is:angry:

michellethegooner
18-05-2009, 10:38 AM
I have just sent in a email to complain :angry: :angry: :angry:

sparkibobs
18-05-2009, 10:42 AM
My husband had a friend working with him last week and when they came they were talking about his wife and home etc he said " but you don't really work".
Funny really because last week I did 45 hours!!:angry:
Beat me too it, was going to email, might still do
x

michellethegooner
18-05-2009, 10:49 AM
My husband had a friend working with him last week and when they came they were talking about his wife and home etc he said " but you don't really work".
Funny really because last week I did 45 hours!!:angry:
Beat me too it, was going to email, might still do
x

lets all email, the more the merrier, might stop these ridiculous comments :angry:

Tatjana
18-05-2009, 11:18 AM
Oh no silly me, i did it the long way round, wish i'd seen this expert and did the easy way, damn!:eek:

xx

michellethegooner
18-05-2009, 11:23 AM
Just a thought lol but I bet if they receive more complaints, mr Wright will make a comment like 'well these c/m are so busy that they have time to watch the show AND email,

Its his style wait and see future show lol:laughing:

Daftbat
18-05-2009, 02:46 PM
Just a thought lol but I bet if they receive more complaints, mr Wright will make a comment like 'well these c/m are so busy that they have time to watch the show AND email,

Its his style wait and see future show lol:laughing:

At which point we will have to remind him of DVD recorders etc!!!!!!

Minstrel
18-05-2009, 02:59 PM
At which point we will have to remind him of DVD recorders etc!!!!!!

oooo yeah good one!

louloudi
18-05-2009, 03:23 PM
goodness !!! Thats all we need.. so called experts professing to know what we do and getting it wrong in the media!!!! No wonder our work isn't valued:angry:

A bit like I said in the other post perhaps a media campaign is needed. OR perhaps we could suggest to Mr Wright to do a story on 'Are childminders treated fairly' ie low wages, hugh amounts of overtime, undervalued, not paid etc etc!!!

wellybelly
18-05-2009, 03:50 PM
So thats what Ive been doing wrong, silly me!

Toothfairy
18-05-2009, 04:04 PM
:angry: :angry: :censored: :angry: :angry: