PDA

View Full Version : Childminder with vacancies - SAFFRON WALDEN, ESSEX

harrysgirl
18-05-2009, 08:51 AM
Hi my name is Helen.
I am Ofsted registered and offer a professional, naturally caring, home-based childcare service in Saffron Walden.
The environment I provide is safe, secure & homely, and each child is given the important one-to-one attention and individual care they need.
Children enjoy a wide variety of daily activities which contribute to their learning and development, but always focus on having fun!
I am centrally located in the town so we have regular outings to local toddler groups, parks, gardens, library, museum etc. We do lots of activities such as arts & crafts, reading, music, songs and rhymes, there are lots of toys to play with and a safe, enclosed garden for outdoor play.

I provide childcare either full-time or part-time, and during school holidays. Monday - Friday, 8.00am -6.00pm.
Please contact me via the forum for details of current vacancies & to discuss your requirements

I look forward to hearing from you...

sue m
18-05-2009, 09:10 AM
Hi Helen, welcome to the forum. You live in a nice place though I've not been there for a good few years. :thumbsup:

Peppa
18-05-2009, 09:57 AM
I used to live on the camp in wimbish. Saffron walden is a lovely place. The playing field when they have the park and fireworks display is great.

Hello and welcome.

harrysgirl
18-05-2009, 02:40 PM
Thank you so much for your kind 'Welcomes'
Yes, we love it here in Saffron Walden and living so close to the town centre it is lovely to have so many great facilities on the doorstep.
I have just recently given up my part-time job to concentrate on my childminding full-time which is great!..So can't wait to enjoy the long awaited summer with the children doing lots of fun things like picnics at Bridge End Gardens and walks to Audley End House and the miniature railway - just hope we get lots of sunshine now..!!

FizzysFriends
18-05-2009, 03:40 PM
I used to live in Saffron Walden too!