PDA

View Full Version : unbelivable!!

mushpea
17-05-2009, 11:04 AM
h's mum has just rang to say that he may be more sick this week than usual (he can be sick when he dosent want to do stuff) because his teeth are playing up so he keeps putting his fingers in his mouth to chew them which then makes him sick!!!
well he wont be putting his fingers in his mouth when he's at mine then:panic:

just out of interest would you take him if he was doing this? obviously i cant have my eyes glued to him constantly so it may be he is sick which isnt nice for the other kids but we know he can do it on prupose so its not like hes ill

sweets
17-05-2009, 11:05 AM
How old is he?

sarah707
17-05-2009, 11:34 AM
Yes if he's making himself sick... just pop on a bib and have plenty of spare clothes... it's not an illness.

Hope he's ok for you! :D

michellethegooner
17-05-2009, 11:45 AM
I had one just like this, I took her as she want ill just doing it on purpose, have lots of spare clothes and put a bib on. good luck

mushpea
17-05-2009, 12:29 PM
hes 2yrs.5months, a bib isnt worth the effort because there is so much when he is sick and mum only ever sends one spare pair of cloths no matter how much i ask for more!! could be a fun day tommoro:rolleyes:

sweets
17-05-2009, 12:37 PM
you will just have to follow him round with a bowl all day! lol
just don't give him any attention for doing it though, just clear it away and ignore it.:)

mushpea
17-05-2009, 12:45 PM
nope i never even speak to him when i clean him up or make eye contact, infact the others think im made cause i end up talking to them about anything and everything just so he is being ignored!!, i think he gets shouted at at home for doing it which dosent help but mum takes no notice when i tell her this i'm just hoping its somthing he will grow out of SOON:laughing: