PDA

View Full Version : nvq3 help needed please asap pleeeeeez

youarewhatyoueat
17-05-2009, 11:02 AM
Morning everyone, i've been up half the night researching about all the theorists, i'm on unit 303 k3d210 and 212, I understand the questions but am unsure how many theorists to include and how nuch information is required. Just wondered if anyone who has done this unit can give me a rough idea, so far i've written about piagot,vygotsky,bruner,bandura,skinner,maslow,bowl by and montessori and how their theories are used in todays practice.
I'm just not sure how much detail I should be going into.
Any help greatly appreciated as i'm about to start typing up my scribblings, and my eyes are beginning to hurt looking at the screen,ouch!!!
Caroline

manjay
17-05-2009, 11:14 AM
Morning everyone, i've been up half the night researching about all the theorists, i'm on unit 303 k3d210 and 212, I understand the questions but am unsure how many theorists to include and how nuch information is required. Just wondered if anyone who has done this unit can give me a rough idea, so far i've written about piagot,vygotsky,bruner,bandura,skinner,maslow,bowl by and montessori and how their theories are used in todays practice.
I'm just not sure how much detail I should be going into.
Any help greatly appreciated as i'm about to start typing up my scribblings, and my eyes are beginning to hurt looking at the screen,ouch!!!
Caroline

I have done this but my assessor was a great believer that I shouldn't have to do much writing:D . I just had to write a short piece on one of the theorists and how their thinking worked in my setting. You may need some help from one of the others who had to write more than me.

shopshelleyd
17-05-2009, 11:15 AM
Hi I did this last year. Just looked through file but not kept anything on the theorists that I had written. From what I can remember we just wrote a little about 2 or 3 of them and how they related to our practice. I certainly don't remember writing reams.

Sorry I'm not much help!

Shelley

miffy
17-05-2009, 11:22 AM
Sounds like you've done loads already - I'd check with your assessor before you do any more

Miffy xx

michellethegooner
17-05-2009, 11:49 AM
I did this last year, we had to write a piece on 2-3 theorists and how they related to our setting, I would check with your assessor as it sounds like you have enough done already, I didnt have to write reams

ORKSIE
17-05-2009, 04:29 PM
I have also done this. You have done plenty by the sound of it:)