PDA

View Full Version : Induction course part 1...DONE

Demonjill
16-05-2009, 06:48 PM
Hi all,

As some of you may know had my induction course today 9-4 so long day. Got 2nd part next Sat.
I was fine and took advice from some of you and got there early( I was first) lol so i had chat with tutor before everyone else came in.:thumbsup:
There were 14 of us there 4 no shows I think. A very mixed bunch of people one who had been reg before she thought she knew it all , one who was reg in England now registering up here, a few who worked in nurseries and few who used childminders so a variety of inputs. Quite a few loud people talking over top of people - thats just rude dont you think?
A surprise was 2 CCO's were there for an hour to explain few things and answer questions (wish id known this as would have had huge list but my mind was blank lol) TBH I wasnt impresssed with how knowledgable they were i think i was more in touch with whats what IYKWIM:eek:
Not sure I learnt much as knew so much from here and my own research as you all said would be the case but I did enjoy it and tutor was nice and helpful.
We get a grant of £250 but only when we have certificate - so we dont do a runner LOL
I have come home with a whole tree of paper:laughing: So plenty bed time reading.
Thanks to everyone (and Bev cheers for being my text buddy that was fab hope i can return the favour sometime!) for wishing me well and saying i would be ok............................... you were all right so GIVE YOURSELF A SHINY!!!!!:laughing: :laughing:

sarah707
16-05-2009, 07:26 PM
Well done you! :clapping:

Gizmo
16-05-2009, 09:45 PM
hey I want a shiny too a great big silver spoon one.
:laughing: :laughing:

Zoomie
16-05-2009, 10:11 PM
......... you were all right so GIVE YOURSELF A SHINY!!!!!:laughing: :laughing:

:D :D :D :D

You are so lucky you get yours over in two weeks ... mine was Sept-Dec :rolleyes:

ORKSIE
16-05-2009, 10:18 PM
:happy banana: glad you got that over with:thumbsup: Good luck for the rest, you wont need it tho:D

michellethegooner
16-05-2009, 10:35 PM
way to goooooo mine was 3mths so u very lucky

Demonjill
17-05-2009, 07:30 AM
hey I want a shiny too a great big silver spoon one.
:laughing: :laughing:

Of course Joy I have found a huge shiny just for you lol

thanks for the pm's (ha ha not pms lol)