PDA

View Full Version : Oh joy, spending the weekend doing my accounts!

Monkey1
16-05-2009, 05:02 PM
Just a couple of queries

1/ do you think i can get the tax man to accept my handbag filing system and let me put through a new one each month?:rolleyes:

2/ Do you think i can put through my magners as stress relief??????:D

sarah707
16-05-2009, 05:09 PM
Errr.... depends if you get caught or not I suppose :laughing:

Trouble
16-05-2009, 05:53 PM
no and no:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

miffy
16-05-2009, 05:58 PM
I like your thinking but................. I don't think the tax man will :laughing:

Miffy xx

Spangles
16-05-2009, 06:37 PM
Maybe not but then I'm no expert! Ha!

Good for you for getting your accounts done, I haven't done mine since the end of October and I really need to pull my finger out but can't quite bring myself to do it!

Daddy Day Care
16-05-2009, 06:48 PM
Just a couple of queries

1/ do you think i can get the tax man to accept my handbag filing system and let me put through a new one each month?:rolleyes:

2/ Do you think i can put through my magners as stress relief??????:D

If you worked in politics you would be able to, affraid not as a cm tho

Gareth
xx

michellethegooner
16-05-2009, 06:55 PM
no & no unless you declare you are an mp of course lol:laughing: :laughing:

Monkey1
16-05-2009, 06:59 PM
Oh blast, it was worth a try!!!!!!!:laughing:

Chatterbox Childcare
16-05-2009, 11:16 PM
If you are stressing doing your accounts don't open that Magners or your figures will become very imaginative!

Hope you get them done.

Now repeat after me "I will keep accounts up to date, I will keep accounts up to date"

I say it every year and manage to for about 8 weeks - saying that I am 2 weeks behind now :laughing:

Monkey1
17-05-2009, 07:46 AM
I have given up the magners......after going through my mountains of receipts i realise its costing too much!:blush:

Monkey1
17-05-2009, 07:48 AM
:happy banana: :happy banana: :happy banana: :happy banana: :happy banana: :happy banana: I HAVE FINISHED!!!! Been awake half the night, numbers were racing round my head so i gave up at 545 and came down to finish them! Tax return is filled in and awaiting the stamp, the tax man will be shocked i usually just make the deadline!

manjay
17-05-2009, 07:48 AM
I have given up the magners......after going through my mountains of receipts i realise its costing too much!:blush:

I thought that about the children!!! I wondered if I could give them up as they are costing me too much:D

ajs
17-05-2009, 08:03 AM
I thought that about the children!!! I wondered if I could give them up as they are costing me too much:D

well after 3 days of partying i am not surprised they are costing too much.

well doen monkey i will startt hinking about my accounts in sepetember and file them in january, what would my hubby and i argue about if i did them on time

miffy
17-05-2009, 08:23 AM
Well done Monkey - wanna do mine now?

Miffy xx

Trouble
17-05-2009, 07:51 PM
:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

i am 4 weeks behind

Pauline
18-05-2009, 08:25 AM
Me too Munks, thankfully all finished and ready to hit that submit button! :thumbsup:

I'm good :littleangel: I add any income and expenses to my account sheets every morning when I do the register, that way I don't forget. It makes life so much easier, better than trying to figure it all out at the end of the year!

Blaze
18-05-2009, 08:42 AM
well after 3 days of partying i am not surprised they are costing too much.

well doen monkey i will startt hinking about my accounts in sepetember and file them in january, what would my hubby and i argue about if i did them on time

LOL...same! Well done Monkey fro getting them done!:clapping: