PDA

View Full Version : Really fed up

Gizmo
16-05-2009, 12:01 PM
I dont know whats wrong with me this week just cant seem to shake this feeling really down and fed up.
I know I have been really busy at work and desperatly want to leave but cant until I have some kids to mind.CCO keeps changing his mind about my policys when I know there is nothing wrong with them.
DH got the kids breakfast this morning to let me have a lie in the dd1 ran into the living room with a blanket on her head tripped and cut her mouth on the table, there was blood all over the place and poor wee soul was sobbing she now has a wee cut on her gum and a big fat lip, so much for the lie in.
Think I just need to give myself a shake I know I am doing too much with working full time setting up childminding business going on a course looking after house hubby and 2 kids.
Just needed to write it all down just not used to feeling like this and I dont like it.:(

Blackhorse
16-05-2009, 12:33 PM
hope you feel better soon!!

have pm'd you as well!

big hugs for you and your dd!!
Try and have a day off tomorrow.
No housework, no policies!!!
if weather is nice take kids out somewher to a park or something...
relax...feed ducks...that kind of thing!!

Maybe that will help you re-charge your batteries...

Nicole

Andrea08
16-05-2009, 12:43 PM
oh hun we all have times like this,,,

huggs for your dd and a big (((Huggzz))) for you too

a hot bath and a bottle of red does it for me ;)

mumof1
16-05-2009, 01:51 PM
:group hug: big hugs for u

georgie456
16-05-2009, 01:55 PM
Ah It's a shame you are feeling fed up - we all get like that occassionally! I was the same a few weeks ago trying to get through my SEF!

Try and have a relaxing weekend and don't do any work on your policies etc - forget about them for a couple of days.

Hope the little one's lip heals nice and quick - my children always seem to damage themselves when dh is in charge too :) :)

The Juggler
16-05-2009, 03:51 PM
Big hug to you. Know what you mean. I was in your situation too. If, like me, you're leaving work because you are very unhappy there, then it's even worse. Even if you are happy, you just want to start childminding so it's understandable you feel the way you do.

However, turn it round to a positive, look on it as time to prepare for the first parents who come to see you, lots of practice time. If you're in an office be cheeky use their paper and ink to get your policies sorted and do some internet research! Think positive and someone will call you soon. Parents are like buses none for ages then they all call at once.

LOL

Toothfairy
16-05-2009, 05:08 PM
Sending you big hugs :group hug:

Spangles
16-05-2009, 05:43 PM
It's horrible when you're feeling like that because it's so hard to see light at the end of the tunnel but there always is.

Sounds like you badly need time to yourself for peace and a rest. Try your best to make sure you get it or you will just feel like you're going mad.

Things will get better, summer is on the way, you'll soon have mindees driving you nuts and you'll feel much brighter!

xxx

Demonjill
16-05-2009, 07:02 PM
O Joy I think you def need some time out from everything.

i think we all feel like this sometimes and its good to talk I know it helps me coming on here and just letting it all out.:thumbsup:

miffy
16-05-2009, 08:44 PM
Sorry you're feeling fed up - try and have some time for you tomorrow.

Hope you soon feel better

Miffy xx

Gizmo
16-05-2009, 08:50 PM
thanks guys

Feel a bit better now had a nice long hot interupted bath, got to watch BGT and am now having a wee glass of red, going to do nothing on Sunday apart from a wee bit ironing and maybe as Nicole said going to park to feed ducks.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

ORKSIE
16-05-2009, 10:35 PM
thanks guys

Feel a bit better now had a nice long hot interupted bath, got to watch BGT and am now having a wee glass of red, going to do nothing on Sunday apart from a wee bit ironing and maybe as Nicole said going to park to feed ducks.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

jibberjitz
17-05-2009, 07:28 PM
Just wanted to send you (((((HUGS))))

Blackhorse
17-05-2009, 08:20 PM
so did you have a nice relaxing day?
hope you feel better 2nite :thumbsup:

Gizmo
17-05-2009, 08:40 PM
Feeling so much better today, had a day in the garden with dh and the kids was really nice, think I have just been trying to be wonder woman and have now realised that im not, just need to relax a bit and stop stressing I have a job at the mo and when I get some mindees I can leave. I will use all their paper and ink to print off my paperwork and when the boss isnt looking I will work on my policys.:laughing:

miffy
17-05-2009, 08:43 PM
I will use all their paper and ink to print off my paperwork and when the boss isnt looking I will work on my policys.:laughing:

Sounds like a good plan :thumbsup:

Pleased you're feeling better and you've had a good day :)

Miffy xx