PDA

View Full Version : Childminder Wokingham Berkshire

Mummits
15-05-2009, 06:17 PM
Hi, I am a registered childminder with enhanced CRB (police) checks and paediatric first aid certificate and am approved to care for babies and children of all ages (including overnight care). I was graded “Outstanding” at my recent OFSTED inspection.

I have a spacious comfortable home with large air-conditioned playroom, all sorts of toys, games and crafts and a large, secure and child-friendly garden. I also attend playgroups and arrange frequent outings.

We are located in the Bean Oak area of Wokingham, also handy for Wokingham Town Centre and Keep Hatch estate, or for anyone travelling to or from Bracknell, Reading or further afield via the A329M or M4. I currently pick up from Ashridge Nursery and from Keep Hatch school.

I am married with two very friendly boys of my own and already mind some lovely children. I currently have a part time vacancy for a baby or child of any age, and I will have a full time place available from June. I can offer term time only contracts and/or holiday care. Emergency or ad hoc short term care is also possible. I am also now taking bookings for after school care from September.

If you would like more information, or to arrange a visit, please respond via the forum. If you leave your number (preferably landline) I will be happy to call you back without delay.

Mummits
10-01-2010, 10:13 PM
Update on places: I have a part time vacancy now and will have another after Easter (when my youngest starts school), plus up to two after school care places. Feel free to send me a message or phone 0119 9890871 with any questions or to arrange to visit.