PDA

View Full Version : Feel like a right idiot!

claireodon
14-05-2009, 03:08 PM
Was feeling really pleased with myself yday after pre-reg visit cos no actions and inspector was impressed with effort i'd put into paperwork so I've just gotta wait for crbs now. :thumbsup: Then, whilst talking to my hubbie last night I realised that we had both completely forgotten about an offence of drink driving he committed 15 years ago! So I worried about that all night and had to ring Ofsted this morning to say we forgot to declare a criminal offence, which makes us look a bit dodgy really doesn't it!! Inspector has called me back and accepted the explanation I have, she said the fact that it has now been declared is better than if we had overlooked it alrogether but I just know she was thinking "what an idiot"!!! Why is nothing ever straightforward...:laughing:

Blaze
14-05-2009, 03:10 PM
It was 15 years ago...don't worry about it...people forget things...I'm sure they're used to it!:)

huggableshelly
14-05-2009, 03:13 PM
i cant remember what happened yesterday let alone 15 years ago .... atleast you have called to let them know and it would have shown up on the CRB's too but its not a biggy you remembered and have now declared it so time to forget it again now xxx

FizzysFriends
14-05-2009, 04:06 PM
Don't worry about it. I missed things off the health declaration before I just couldn't remember, I called too and told them what it was but couldn't give dates.

Daftbat
14-05-2009, 04:43 PM
Don't worry, I can't remember 15 mins ago sometimes never mind 15 years.

It shows you are human afterall and we can breathe again knowing you are as batty as the rest of us:rolleyes:

Adiamond
14-05-2009, 05:13 PM
Oh I wouldn't worry too much, my hubby also had a driving offence about 20 years ago, I had sleepless nights over this but when his crb came back the offence wasn't even on it!!!!!
I was told that crb's are for assault and things like that it is just to prove you are a fit and proper person for the job :) not how you maybe used to drive if you know what I mean :)
HTH x x x

Toothfairy
14-05-2009, 05:55 PM
Don't worry, i'm sure it will all be fine. :thumbsup:

mumof1
14-05-2009, 07:37 PM
It was so long ago, not a thing to worry about. :)

Demonjill
14-05-2009, 08:39 PM
I wouldnt worry about it. 15 years is a long time ago.

It will be fine im sure!!:thumbsup:

miffy
14-05-2009, 08:44 PM
You've sorted it now so don't worry :)

Miffy xx

jibberjitz
15-05-2009, 07:52 PM
I wouldn't worry and at least you've sorted it now:)

michellethegooner
15-05-2009, 10:17 PM
I wouldn't worry bout it was a long time ago so easy to slip your mind