PDA

View Full Version : First parent meeting.....eeek!

Tatjana
13-05-2009, 08:21 PM
I have a lady coming tomorrow evening to talk about care for her ds, seems to be wanting 2 hrs in the morning and 2 hrs in the afternoon....hmm, am sure it will make more sense tomorrow...i hope.

The thing is i don't even have any contracts yet, the whole farce of wait for this wait for that is still going on despite now being registered:angry:

Am thinking of going to pick up the ncma pack from them myself.

Otherwise i'll look pretty stupid should the lady say "yeah i want to go ahead" and then i say "I haven't got any contracts":blush: :(

I'm just waffling now...um, any advice or good luck wishes would be gratefully received!

xx

estrelas
13-05-2009, 08:23 PM
I never had any contracts to start, simply cos ncma took ages, we done settling in period over a week or so then signed them, theres a temp one on here somewhere that you coulod use till yours are delivered?

Other than that, don't worry you'll be fine xx

Goodluck

FizzysFriends
13-05-2009, 08:27 PM
Tell mom to go home and have a think and talk it through with hubby and then you will call her the next day to arrange a time for her to come and sign contracts. Then frantically call every CM you know and borrow a contract and child record form.

I would send you one but im still waiting for mine too as I didn't order more until I ran out, didn't realise they took so long.

Demonjill
13-05-2009, 08:37 PM
GOOD LUCK

I hope it goes ok and she wants you.

jibberjitz
13-05-2009, 08:38 PM
Good luck :thumbsup:

Tatjana
13-05-2009, 08:45 PM
I never had any contracts to start, simply cos ncma took ages, we done settling in period over a week or so then signed them, theres a temp one on here somewhere that you coulod use till yours are delivered?

Other than that, don't worry you'll be fine xx

Goodluck

I will try and find it, thank you!

xx

Tatjana
13-05-2009, 08:48 PM
Tell mom to go home and have a think and talk it through with hubby and then you will call her the next day to arrange a time for her to come and sign contracts. Then frantically call every CM you know and borrow a contract and child record form.

I would send you one but im still waiting for mine too as I didn't order more until I ran out, didn't realise they took so long.

LOL, that's very funny!! Sadly I don't have any cm's to phone, boo hoo, as the only ones I know are to just say 'hello' to at my ds school!

Thank you!:D

xx

grindal
14-05-2009, 07:12 AM
Good luck meeting your first parent - I seem to remember you are in Edmonton so may be able to help if you are desperate!!
Grindal

Zoomie
14-05-2009, 02:06 PM
Good luck for your meeting, and I really hope you do need those contracts.

Any luck on getting your hands on any ?

Tatjana
14-05-2009, 03:47 PM
Yeh i'm in Edmonton, good memory Grindal!

Well i legged it down to Informed Families and got my lovely ncma pack, woo hoo, now i'm all prepared and raring to go, lol!:thumbsup: :D

Thanks for your replies ladies!:)

xx