PDA

View Full Version : overnight care = again

estrelas
13-05-2009, 07:47 PM
Sorry

I've decided to register for over night care, simply because I have one parent who only works three days, two halfs one full, for example today i had little one from preschool at 3, till 8.30pm
tomorrow shes starting at 7am and working till 8.30 tomorrow night,

So the poor thing has to get up at 6 to come here, when she wont get in bed till 9

Two questions, firstly how long will it take?
second are they likely to do my first inspection at the same time?

I was just going to register one room up stairs just for naps, but I may as well go the whole hog!
Do I call them or write?

Nix
13-05-2009, 07:50 PM
Sorry I can't help but didn't want to read and run!

I'm registered for overnight care but did it at the same time as my registration so not sure what the procedure is if you want to do it now...probably call Ofsted and ask them?!

Good luck.:thumbsup:

Daftbat
13-05-2009, 07:53 PM
I would phone first as some areas are ok with that and others want you to write. It shouldn't take too long to get sorted.

They may do your full inspection too but on second thoughts if you write to Ofsted and give a risk assessment they may just do the variation to your registration without coming out. Its worth a try.

nicole_kirsty
13-05-2009, 08:28 PM
I asked about over night care on my pre reg visit, and was told you need a spare room to register for overnight care. Since then on my ICP course i was told you dont have to have a spare room. Does anyone know if you do or not???

Hope that you get your reg changed easily.

xxx

Pedagog
13-05-2009, 10:03 PM
You don't have to have a spare room but ofsted do prefer you too.

I am registered for overnight care.

I would phoned ofsted and see what they say.