PDA

View Full Version : Stuck!! Care Commission Application Form

jackiepaper
13-05-2009, 02:23 PM
I've filled in the Care Commission forms, but they want copies of certain policies and procedures, including Childrens records with contact details etc., record of accidents, record of incidents etc. Where do I get these? Do you get them when you join SCMA, or do you buy them? I can't see many ones on the web, including Bromley.
Anyone know?

Thanks in advance :jump for joy: xxxxxxxxxxxx

Curly Quavers
13-05-2009, 05:08 PM
Hello,

I just made up my own you don't actually get them from anywhere.

Where abouts are you in Scotland?

I will private mail you mine so you can have a look and change them to suite you.

Alibali
13-05-2009, 05:51 PM
The SCMA have them all to buy if you want, but I just made up my own too. Bromley have some good ideas.

Pudding Girl
13-05-2009, 06:05 PM
Just use the ones you find online as inspiration and make up your own, it's really not hard as it sounds :)
You can buy after regged from the SCMA pre prepared forms to use, but you still need to make a rough one up yourself for your application. they wnat to see that you haev thought about all the things you need in place.

Don't be tempted to use ones word for word though, they are very familiar with the ones available on Bromley etc, plus they wouldn't nec apply to your setting ;)

If you get stuck, come and ask :)

jackiepaper
14-05-2009, 05:40 PM
:) Thankyou all so much for your help and advice! And a big thankyou to Franny - don't worry I won't copy them! If I make mistakes or omit anything, will they advise me, I'm hoping it doesn't slow down the registration process if they aren't quite right?

Curly Quavers
14-05-2009, 05:53 PM
don't worry if something is not exactly right on your policies on your application. Your CCO will just advise you on your inspection that he would like to change a few things.

It will not slow your application.

:thumbsup: