PDA

View Full Version : Not been on for a bit

Cammie Doodle
12-05-2009, 08:18 PM
Hi I have come on to cheer myself up after a BAD weekend.
Thanks to Angel and Emler for their kind wishes.

Daftbat
12-05-2009, 08:19 PM
Hi,
Sorry to hear you have had a rough time. Don't know the details but just wanted to wish you the best and say welcome back:)

Pipsqueak
12-05-2009, 08:20 PM
Hi June - great to have you around hun
Hope you are ok??? sending hugs if you need one:group hug: do you want to talk about it?

check out the joke thread if you need some lafs xxx

Cammie Doodle
12-05-2009, 08:28 PM
Thanks Girls.
I will have a look through the forum and try and catch up

Demonjill
12-05-2009, 08:33 PM
Hi June hope things are ok now.:) take care.

miffy
12-05-2009, 08:35 PM
Sorry you've had a bad weekend June - hope we can cheer you up a bit :)

Take care

Miffy xx

Cammie Doodle
12-05-2009, 08:46 PM
Its been an awful weekend for my sister, bless her . A hairdressing collegue of her's was involved in a fatal car crash on Saturday:( And on Sunday her husband 's(she has been married before) son was stabbed and he died:( he was only 26. God love them I don't know how they are coping, his body can't be released until they catch his killer. Such a waste of a young life, he leaves behind a 3 year old daughter :(
Just off the phone to my sister,:( Wish I was with her, feel so helpless.

Pipsqueak
12-05-2009, 08:52 PM
What an awful weekend. My thoughts and love to you all.
Just being there for your sister will be enough - a helping hand, a kind smile, a shoulder to cry on.

I know what you mean though - one of my (eldest) sisters very close friends was found dead at the top of her stairs (couple of weeks ago) - it looked like she just lay down and went to sleep - no indications of her taking her life, hurting herself (she had had a very rough life and had coped with so many things flung at her) - she just gave up.
I didn't know what to say to my sister or how to help her either.

miffy
12-05-2009, 08:57 PM
I'm really sorry to hear your news June.

I'm sure your sister knows you are there for her.............it must be so hard for the family atm.

Thinking of you all xx

Miffy xx

Daddy Day Care
12-05-2009, 09:00 PM
Hi June, dont know you but just wantes to say im so sorry to hear about your families losses, thinking of you all

Gareth
xx

Cammie Doodle
12-05-2009, 09:13 PM
Thanks all. Do you know what I think is one of the worst things? The waiting now,wonder how long they will keep him? What if they dont find his killer what then? How can my BIL move on? God Love Him Can you imagine every day waiting for that call . My own son is only a year younger than him, it just is so unbeleivable

sarah707
12-05-2009, 09:14 PM
That is awful news June. Sending prayers for your sister and all the family xx

Cammie Doodle
12-05-2009, 09:16 PM
Thanks Sarah,

Spangles
12-05-2009, 09:17 PM
Oh my goodness, that's terrible. Your poor sister and her hubby, how on earth are they coping?

She's very lucky to have you to turn to.

Sending my love.

x

Andrea08
12-05-2009, 09:32 PM
I am realy so very sorry for your family, im lost for words so ill send my love and (((Huggz))))

love andrea x x x

emler
13-05-2009, 07:40 AM
I am so sorry June - thinking of you & your family xxx

misst104
13-05-2009, 07:46 AM
I don't really know what to say either June, what a terrible thing to happen. I'm sending thoughts and hugs to you all. xxxx

jo

angeldelight
13-05-2009, 07:55 AM
You know I am here for you June

Thinking of you and your family at this sad time

Love Angel xxx

Cammie Doodle
13-05-2009, 02:57 PM
Thanks everyone. It s just a waiting game now. My poor BIL God knows how he is coping?
Thanks for all PM sent
Angel I forgot to ask about your Sister's MIL ? Sorry

Cammie Doodle
13-05-2009, 07:39 PM
Latest news the Guy who stabbed my BIL son has given himself up. After us all being really pleased he was in custody, we have been told they still can't release my BIL son's body :( . As the "murderer's" defense team may want a post mortum done of their own :angry:

Pipsqueak
13-05-2009, 07:41 PM
Thats heartening news that the murderer is behind bars.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

miffy
13-05-2009, 07:45 PM
That's good news but I feel this may still be a very painful time for you all unless he confesses and pleads guilty.

I'm sorry they can't release his body yet - perhaps it won't be long before they do.

Thinking of you

Miffy xx

Cammie Doodle
13-05-2009, 07:57 PM
I know . I dont think he has thought that far ahead,but I think it is just the start of the nightmare, what with the funeral then court. My poor sister her tears have been replaced with Anger today

angeldelight
18-05-2009, 06:37 AM
Thinking of you all June

Angel xxx

miffy
18-05-2009, 06:40 AM
I am thinking about you too June

Take care

Miffy xx

Blaze
18-05-2009, 07:59 AM
:eek: Sorry I missed this...sending hugs & preyers.:group hug:

LOOPYLISA
18-05-2009, 01:05 PM
Sorry i missed this too, lots of love x :thumbsup:

ORKSIE
18-05-2009, 01:12 PM
I am soo sorry, but somehow i missed this thread.
My thoughts are with you and your family.:group hug:

Cammie Doodle
19-05-2009, 03:01 PM
Thanks Girls, Poor lad's body still not been released so they can't go any further with the funeral plans. Bless its bad enough for me seeing them go through this, but my God how they must be feeling:eek: . Just waiting for the police to ring and say they can now proceed. (seemingly it's incase the murderers defense was another Post mortem done:angry: .feels like he has more rights than the victim or his family) It must be a living hell. Then they will have the court case, God knows that could take forever too. My poor sister had a bad night last night (I have been waiting for it, she was coping too well, bless her) Thanks again Everyone

Minstrel
19-05-2009, 05:08 PM
Sorry June I have only just seen this post.

I am thinking of your sister and her huband and hope its not too long before they are able to move on to grieving properly.

hugs xxx

Cammie Doodle
31-05-2009, 12:07 PM
Hi All , thought I would post latest news as you have all been so good sending wishes. Inquest opens, Murderer appears in Court and Hopefully (fingers crossed) Sister's step son's will be released for the funeral all on June 2nd. So although we are all dreading it it's news that we all need to hear. Sister and BIL are really angry as the perpetrator was homeless (his defence team did not ask for bail) and now he is being fed watered and being looked after whilst their lad is lying cold and alone . (bless them, they go from being weepy to angry. All of which is understandable)
Thanks again for all your messages

ORKSIE
31-05-2009, 12:20 PM
This is such a terrible position for you poor family, hopfully they can begin to move on once the funeral has taken place.
Cant even begin to imagine their pain.
Sending you my regards to you and your family.

her8y
31-05-2009, 12:24 PM
Mythoughts are with you all. just wanted to send big hugs:group hug:

Alibali
31-05-2009, 05:00 PM
Sending hugs and prayers for all the family.

miffy
01-06-2009, 08:41 PM
Hi All , thought I would post latest news as you have all been so good sending wishes. Inquest opens, Murderer appears in Court and Hopefully (fingers crossed) Sister's step son's will be released for the funeral all on June 2nd. So although we are all dreading it it's news that we all need to hear. Sister and BIL are really angry as the perpetrator was homeless (his defence team did not ask for bail) and now he is being fed watered and being looked after whilst their lad is lying cold and alone . (bless them, they go from being weepy to angry. All of which is understandable)
Thanks again for all your messages

Will be thinking of you tomorrow June - hope it goes well and your sister's step son's body is released.

Take care
Miffy xx

Cazz
01-06-2009, 11:51 PM
I missed this thread before but want to say how sorry I am to hear what you are all going through. It's actually made me shed a tear reading it - what an awful thing to happen.

Hope today goes okay and sending big (((hugs))) to you all.

Carole x

emler
02-06-2009, 06:11 AM
Thinking of you today June x

angeldelight
02-06-2009, 06:17 AM
Thinking of you and your family today June

You know I am here if you need me

Speak later

Love Angel xx

hello kitty
02-06-2009, 06:22 AM
Just catching up on this thread.

What an awful time your family has had.

Thinking of you all at this very difficult time. x

Polly2
02-06-2009, 08:11 AM
Sorry missed this thread earlier

What a horrific time you arre having June

All my love to you and your family :group hug:

Cammie Doodle
02-06-2009, 01:58 PM
Hi Girls, thanks again for all your kind thoughts, as of lunchtime David still not been released but keeping fingers crossed for later today, Best Birthday gift I could get today (that sound awful, but I mean for Sister and BIL)
Keep you update das news comes in

Cammie Doodle
03-06-2009, 02:08 PM
Latest news David has been released now, but there is a dispute amongst family (my BIL and his ex- wife) as if its not all sad enough without all this. Fingers crossed they get it all sorted, emotions are running high :panic:

miffy
03-06-2009, 02:10 PM
Oh June, I'm so sorry that your BIL and his ex are falling out over the arrangements for David - that is the last thing anyone needs right now.

Chin up - you can only be strong for your sister.

Miffy xx

sue m
03-06-2009, 02:13 PM
I somehow missed this thread too. What a terrible thing to happen June, I'm so sorry for your family. x

Cammie Doodle
04-06-2009, 04:27 PM
David's funeral been arranged now, thank goodness , dont think it will go without a hitch though:( Emotions running high, but I feel now is not the time for old scores to be settled, luckily my sis and the ex get on ok but BIL and his ex don't nor do the families :eek:
Fingers crossed that it will all go ok.
Like you say Miffy all I can do is be there when Sis needs me .

Minstrel
04-06-2009, 04:41 PM
Sorry your family is going through such an awful time. Deaths always bring out the worst in people too as emotions are so high.

Thinking of you xxx