PDA

View Full Version : garden toys

childminder54
12-05-2009, 09:17 AM
is anybody else have the trouble im having with the wind.. the kitchen the play house is moving all over the place in the back gardenhow do you stop this..

veronicax

shopshelleyd
12-05-2009, 11:13 AM
Yep same problem here. My house and garden is really exposed and always windy. Most toys on decking area, thinking of nailing the plastic play house down. Also get annoyed cause next door neighbour has a big bush with lots of little yellow flowers on (don't know the name!) and wind blows them all over my toys and they :angry: are covered in it. When it rains they stick and they are really hard to get off, arrgghh!

childminder54
12-05-2009, 11:43 AM
i cannot mine is on block pathing

veronicax

Mouse
12-05-2009, 11:47 AM
I'm lucky that my garden is quite sheltered from the wind, though my lovely windsocks have blown away!

Angela234
12-05-2009, 12:53 PM
Our plastic playhouse keeps blowing over in very bad winds(through thr night) its getting damaged now keep trying to get hubby to secure it but that hasn't happened i will just have to go and buy a nice wooden one :idea:

Thats the only problem i get with the wind

Daddy Day Care
12-05-2009, 01:44 PM
Here things like play houses, swings and slides have to be secured to the gorund, host people concrete them into there grass.

just got a playhouse deliverd at the weekend, no idea how im going to do this tho.

Gareth
xx

Toothfairy
12-05-2009, 02:00 PM
Yep, woke up this morning thinking there was someone in the garden. It was just the wind pushing the sit'n'ride toys around. :blush: