PDA

View Full Version : Good day

Rubybubbles
11-02-2008, 07:02 PM
After a couple of bad weeks, I was dreading the half term, but I have had a lovely day!

The weather has been so nice we could play out in the garden without having to wear a millions layers:cool: . My own ds has spent most of the time out with his friends, and baby mindie has had a great mood day (no teething:clapping: ). Lo 2 yrs had had me in fits of laughter and I don't have him again until Friday!!! I only found that out today:clapping: (sorry but any unexpected already paid time off is good!!) so this week I'll only have my 2 and baby!

This afternoon 2 ex mindies now 10 and 13 come round to pay me a visit, so they were here for best part 2 hours:laughing: , it was so nice to see them and my dd cried when they left:(

Ahhhhhhhhh think I needed the weekend away, seems to of done me good;) :D

Okay then now off to round up my children for bed (wish me luck haha!!)

ruby
11-02-2008, 07:17 PM
so glad you have had a lovely day you needed it
the weather here has been lovely as you say its nice to get them out and about with all the hats gloves etc.
hope the rest of your week is a lovely as today

cathy and rachel

sarah707
11-02-2008, 07:20 PM
You deserved a good day after the last few weeks Emma... long may it continue! :D

Sarsar3NCH
11-02-2008, 07:20 PM
Sounds like a fab day, I am really glad for you

My lot aren't on half term til next week so lets hope the good weather lasts, enjoy the rest of your evening xx

Sarah

deeb66
11-02-2008, 07:27 PM
Sounds like you had a fab day Emma

I am really glad as you deserved to have a good one!

Long may it continue ;)