PDA

View Full Version : upset again

Tups
11-05-2009, 06:42 PM
well my daughter stood up to these idiots again they drank her fresh orange she went to her room and they stood outside her room having a good laugh about it I want to go down there but my dd said no. She has gone to a friend's overnight I told her she should'nt keep running away that wont help. Two of the girls she will be living with next term are in with these idiots just her luck. my dd has allready pay'd the deposit on the house two of the girls are o k. Ime trying very hard not to smoke ,It's just so hard to hear what she's going through. :panic: tups

Pipsqueak
11-05-2009, 06:43 PM
sending hugs hunny xxx

stay strong

Tups
11-05-2009, 06:47 PM
sending hugs hunny xxx

stay strong thank's Pipsqueak going for a walk now to have a think

Daddy Day Care
11-05-2009, 07:14 PM
Be strong tups, if you start smoking because of this it will only make your daughter feel worse, she will blame herself for it.

So sorry to hear what your daughter is going through tho

Gareth
xx

sarah707
11-05-2009, 07:15 PM
Sounds like she's coping the best way she can. Sometimes you have to run away, it's only normal.

Sending hugs for you both :group hug:

Tups
11-05-2009, 07:46 PM
Thank's Sarah nd Gareth just been for a long walk clear my head . A big thank you for your support it help's what would i do without you all xxx:phew: :phew: tups

madasahatter
11-05-2009, 09:11 PM
could you get her one of those mini fridges for her room. They will hold a pint of milk, orange and things like cheese etc. When I was at uni I remember hanging things out of my window (in a carrier bag)when it was cold to stop people nicking it from the communal fridge

LittleMissSparkles
11-05-2009, 09:13 PM
oh bless her, sending you both hugs xxx

madasahatter
11-05-2009, 09:16 PM
Thinking back we had a couple of really obnoxious lasses on our floor of university halls (12 of us sharing a kitchen). At one stage we got so fed up with them nicking food, being rude, waking everyone up shouting obscenities etc etc that we put salt in their sugar, added lemon juice to their milk and various other things that made their food awful without poisoning them.

Tups
11-05-2009, 09:36 PM
Thank's for the tips and the mini fridge il'e bye her one. You no what gets to me my dd was the one who gave them comfort when they were missing home when they started uni.:mad: