PDA

View Full Version : Update------Crb finally done yey!!!!

Adiamond
11-05-2009, 06:39 PM
Finally my crb's are being printed after 7 long weeks of waiting :clapping: :clapping:
Anyway can I ask you newly registered ladies how long it was from crb's completed to getting your certificates?
It's starting to feel real now :panic: x x x

estrelas
11-05-2009, 07:01 PM
thats fab news xx

Hope yu get lots of kids soon xx

you can have mine if you want i'm exhausted :laughing: :laughing:

Chanelle
11-05-2009, 07:32 PM
I got my certifcate 3 weeks after recieveing my CRB 's on my doormat !!

There was a delay as they didnt recieve my hubbys in the post so I had to send it via recorded delivery , after they told me to send it , I got my certificate within the week. :)

Hopefuly it will arrive very soon ! :)

chewy sweets
11-05-2009, 07:42 PM
wooo hooo congratulations. It's a great feeling if you've been waiting ages isn't it!!! Hope you don't have to wait too long now before you get your registration certificate.

Tatjana
11-05-2009, 08:00 PM
Yay!:clapping:

I got mine within days!:thumbsup:

But now waiting for FIS forms to go on their website:panic:

xx

Adiamond
11-05-2009, 08:26 PM
:panic: Ooooh not too long then!!
I am just sat here thinking about what I still need to do,I know I have still got bits of paperwork to do but I can't think for the life of me what it is :rolleyes: I think I need to do a list !!
I am sooo excited :clapping:
Thanks for you replies x x x :)

Miriam
11-05-2009, 09:34 PM
As I am currently waiting for my CRB's to be done can I just say a huge WELL DONE to you on getting yours!!!:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I hope you dont have to wait too long before you get your certificate and can start minding!!!

GOOD LUCK! :) :)

ORKSIE
11-05-2009, 09:45 PM
:clapping: :clapping: YAY

Zoomie
12-05-2009, 12:34 AM
Well my CRB was despatched on 30 April. I am still waiting for it to arrive :rolleyes:

Adiamond
12-05-2009, 06:29 AM
"WHAT" 30th April!!!!!!!! :mad: Where is it? have you had an explanation? x x x

Demonjill
12-05-2009, 06:57 AM
Thats fab!! You will soon be there. :thumbsup:

tinkerbelle
12-05-2009, 07:00 AM
brilliant news :clapping: :clapping:

misst104
12-05-2009, 07:36 AM
:clapping: :clapping: FANTASTIC NEWS!!!!!!! I got mine and my OH's CRB's on the monday morning and the certificate arrived on the following Saturday. Hope its so quick for you too xxxxxxxx

When you get your to do list done will you tell me what to do too!!!!!!!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

xxxx

Zoomie
12-05-2009, 08:45 AM
"WHAT" 30th April!!!!!!!! :mad: Where is it? have you had an explanation? x x x

I am being surprisingly patient about it, cos I have since found out that my SS check from my old county hasn't come in yet, so it isn't like it is holding up my WHOLE appliccation.

Anyhow, postie always comes late, so if it hasn't arrived by this afternoon, I'll call Ofsted to see if their's has arrived (hadn't as at Friday) and then I'll have to start chasing people.

Got my first potential family visitng tomorrow, and they need care from June ... which is now getting rather close.

Tink
12-05-2009, 09:24 AM
I wish mine would hurry up, they have had my husbands CRB check 13 weeks now, he phones every day and they say its at stage 4. Yesterday he was told it could be this week, next week, next year!!!! i do hope not.:mad:

Adiamond
12-05-2009, 10:43 AM
I wish mine would hurry up, they have had my husbands CRB check 13 weeks now, he phones every day and they say its at stage 4. Yesterday he was told it could be this week, next week, next year!!!! i do hope not.:mad:

I got so fed up with waiting I actually rang my local police and they were really helpful even rang me yesterday to say they had completed their checks.
Worth a try maybe x x x