PDA

View Full Version : Business Cards urghhhh

Daddy Day Care
11-05-2009, 06:34 PM
When I orderd my business cards, I must have checked for spelling like 8 times, I know how easy it is to do a simple typo that sometimes is hard to pick up on, I was so sure they were perfect for what I wanted.

So I ahd them deliverd today, first thing I did was check all the spelling, and it was fine....phewwww I thought then 10 minutes later it hit me, rather then have childrens handprints at the side which i swear i orderd I have dogs paw prints :censored: :censored:

Ive been back to the website I orderd them from and clicked on the childcare link and there are no cards under that now, I couldnt have made this big a mess up surely, every site I looked at first thing i did is look at what they had udner childcare.

So annoyed but dont know whethver to be annoyed with me or the company. I have e-mailed them but since they dont have the one im sure I orderd on there site i doubt they will do anything, guess i'll just order some more from a different site.

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Gareth
xx

Alibali
11-05-2009, 06:37 PM
Sorry, but I did giggle a bit:blush: I think they will be really cute with puppy prints anyway, may make them more memorable:laughing:

estrelas
11-05-2009, 06:38 PM
who did you order them with?

i'm looking at getting some done but not sure about cost etc

FussyElmo
11-05-2009, 06:39 PM
Im sorry but:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Pipsqueak
11-05-2009, 06:45 PM
Doggy Day Care:laughing:

sympathetic aren't we - sorry

Chanelle
11-05-2009, 06:46 PM
Aww Hunny! I do feel for you! When I ordered mine I was so excited to get them but when they came they were much smaller and my writing was smaller than I thought it would be so was disappointed.

To have the wrong picture on them is not good either!! I should get on the company and try to get it refuded . That has to be their mistake... I am sure you wouldnt have made a mistake like that !

Let us know if you get it sorted :)

littletreasures
11-05-2009, 06:48 PM
Doggy Day Care:laughing:

sympathetic aren't we - sorry

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Toothfairy
11-05-2009, 06:54 PM
Poor you, but it did make me giggle, sorry. :blush:

TheBTeam
11-05-2009, 06:57 PM
Really sorry but i did laugh! Can you check in your order history with the company! Mind you i know a childminder that combines childminding with dog day care, so it might be worth a thought!

sarah707
11-05-2009, 07:01 PM
Oops! Maybe you should keep them if they look cute! :D

Daddy Day Care
11-05-2009, 07:24 PM
Well thank you Chanelle at least one of you felt for me :p to the rest of ya.

Hopefully i'll have a reply from them tomorrow, but as I said ive looked all over there site and the one I thoguht I orderd deff isnt there.

I looked at so many diff sites and had so many diff designs I think it must be a major error by me, I only orderd 100 and they wasnt that dear but that wasnt the point cant beleive how stupid I've/theyve been :blush: :blush: .

I showed a couple of minders them and they laughed but said to still use them, but i just know id end up with someone bringing there dogs round and not child and im really not a pet person.

Gareth
xx

Chanelle
11-05-2009, 07:37 PM
[QUOTE=Daddy Day Care;419456]Well thank you Chanelle at least one of you felt for me :p to the rest of ya.

I know!! They are all meanies !! *giggles* :p

Tatjana
11-05-2009, 07:57 PM
:ROFL1: :ROFL1: :ROFL1: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Sorry I couldn't help myself, lmfao!!!

If it's from Vista you ordered i saw some on there with hand prints, so you haven't gone mad.

xx

fionamal
11-05-2009, 08:09 PM
If they were from Vistaprint then they do have the handprint ones cos I have them.

Daddy Day Care
11-05-2009, 08:28 PM
No I didnt use vistaprint, I did look at them but the suitable desgins are ebing used by so many childminders around here so I looked else where.

Gareth
xx

Peppa
11-05-2009, 09:00 PM
:eek: :laughing: :ROFL1: That was my reaction! Sorry:blush: Hope you get to the bottom of it!

sue
11-05-2009, 09:12 PM
sorry but it look on the funny side:ROFL1: :ROFL1: :ROFL1:it the sort of thing l would do, l would also feel like :crying: hope you get it sorted

wendywu
11-05-2009, 10:45 PM
I think you could still use them. It would make people paws for thought:laughing:

No seriously not meaning to sound gruff :laughing: STOP IT WENDY, it could be very retro. People always put children and small animals together in photos. I think you could get away with it.

Or is it a bone of contention SORRY:panic: Im just a wag:laughing:

No more im off to my basket no i mean bed:p

Blaze
11-05-2009, 11:42 PM
I think you could still use them. It would make people paws for thought:laughing:

No seriously not meaning to sound gruff :laughing: STOP IT WENDY, it could be very retro. People always put children and small animals together in photos. I think you could get away with it.

Or is it a bone of contention SORRY:panic: Im just a wag:laughing:

No more im off to my basket no i mean bed:p

Roseolivia
12-05-2009, 06:52 AM
When I orderd my business cards, I must have checked for spelling like 8 times, I know how easy it is to do a simple typo that sometimes is hard to pick up on, I was so sure they were perfect for what I wanted.

So I ahd them deliverd today, first thing I did was check all the spelling, and it was fine....phewwww I thought then 10 minutes later it hit me, rather then have childrens handprints at the side which i swear i orderd I have dogs paw prints :censored: :censored:

Ive been back to the website I orderd them from and clicked on the childcare link and there are no cards under that now, I couldnt have made this big a mess up surely, every site I looked at first thing i did is look at what they had udner childcare.

So annoyed but dont know whethver to be annoyed with me or the company. I have e-mailed them but since they dont have the one im sure I orderd on there site i doubt they will do anything, guess i'll just order some more from a different site.

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Gareth
xx

Daddy Day Care
12-05-2009, 02:01 PM
Well after a ruff day, I thoguht id come on here and look for some sympathy but guess not :(

Ive said so many times how nice everyone is on here, guess i got that wrong, especially you wendy you meanie. (it did kinda make em smile tho).

I will remmy this when u lot need some sympathy tho ya names are in my lil black book.

Gareth
xx

melanieabigail2004
12-05-2009, 02:08 PM
Oh dear. If they are annoying you I'd say bin and get more :)

Mel

her8y
12-05-2009, 02:09 PM
:laughing: :laughing: Paw you, bet you were gutted :D

Its the sort of thing I would do. Good luck sorting it out:thumbsup:

katickles
12-05-2009, 02:14 PM
Opps! I was freading at first thinking you'd probably got them from Vista & was thinking oh oh but they do have hands!! But then read further & then saw you'd ordered from somewhere else, so was then giggling!! hehe

It will be funny to see their response :)

Daddy Day Care
12-05-2009, 08:51 PM
I didnt get a reply today, if I havent tomorrow afternoon ill give them a ring but ive orderd some new ones from another site now anyway as im sure it was an error on my part.

Gareth
xx

Pipsqueak
12-05-2009, 08:55 PM
I agree - get on the old dog and bone and give them a taste of your bark and if that doesn't work, don't hold back on the leash let yourself go and have a good old bite:D

(sorry couldn't resist)

Daddy Day Care
12-05-2009, 09:02 PM
:angry: :angry: :angry:

Sighs another comedian, not feeling the love in here anymore, was i that bad at the party????? lol

gareth
xx

Pipsqueak
12-05-2009, 09:05 PM
I'm sorry Gareth:ohdear:

littletreasures
12-05-2009, 09:06 PM

So you should be pipsqueak!!!!!

Pipsqueak
12-05-2009, 09:09 PM
I remember when Brian ordered his first lot of business cards- goodness knows what teh printer was thinking (they obviously didn't know him lol) they put Brain (our surname) . I fell about laughing!!! Bri was NOT amused.

So you should be pipsqueak!!!!!

Consider my wrists well and truely slapped....:(

wendywu
12-05-2009, 09:11 PM
No Gareth i was being honest when i said i think you could use them.

Post a picture of one on here. It would be the same as putting a dinosaur or a puppy on the edge of the card. These things are associated with children. I am positive that people would think it was intentional.

Or maybe i am barking up the wrong tree. Noooooooooo. Sorry:blush:

Daddy Day Care
12-05-2009, 10:31 PM

awww now im feeling bad at the sad face, all you lot laughing actualy did make me feel better about it.

Wendyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :angry: you just cant help yaself can ya lol....if i knew how to put a picture up I would, I have a feeling I cant do that yet because im still a new member, if thats wrong can someone please tell me how to.

Gareth
xx

Pipsqueak
13-05-2009, 07:26 AM
awww now im feeling bad at the sad face, all you lot laughing actualy did make me feel better about it.

Wendyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :angry: you just cant help yaself can ya lol....if i knew how to put a picture up I would, I have a feeling I cant do that yet because im still a new member, if thats wrong can someone please tell me how to.

Gareth
xx

naw - don't feel bad,you'll soon get used to our sense of humour - we are wicked but also extremely lovely and supportive. I was in a really jolly jolly mood last night (I finished my mega assignments after many hours of slog) and I was rather exuberant (love that word).

I reckon you can still use the cards, as has been said, its a deliberate mistake;) if anyone asks. Do you have a dog??? If you do thats your marketing ploy - childminder that has pets and you are showing how the two go together etc etc. If you don't have a dog?????? do you fancy one

Daddy Day Care
13-05-2009, 09:52 PM
No dont have a dog, and dont particulary want one. Im not keen on dogs and my daughter is scared of most animals, dogs/cats/rabbits/hamsters.

I got an e-mail back with my order details and sure enough I did order them :blush: :blush: :blush:

What a :censored:

nevermind how lnog its tkaing for crb, ive got plenty of time for the new cards to come.

Gareth
xx

Annie_T
13-05-2009, 10:40 PM
oh no hun. where you ordered from is there not a shopping cart will may have your order on there?