PDA

View Full Version : advice needed asap!

Peppa
11-05-2009, 12:52 PM
Sorry to tell you all but I have the dreaded S**ts. Started a 1ish. Got mindee of 2 till 530 and mindee of 3 till 330. Gotta do school run with all of them to get my boy. Also have my DD of 2.

Do I have to close for however many hours. Do i need to contact parents now? Please help

Blaze
11-05-2009, 12:56 PM
Depends...if you can manage you can have them till the end of the day...if not you need to arrage collection asap...& yes technically you should close for the next 48 hrs...or if you feel you can manage offer parents the choice...hope you feel better soon!

misst104
11-05-2009, 12:58 PM
Oh no, you poor thing. Just wanted to say I hope it stops really QUICKLY!!

Good luck xxx

TheBTeam
11-05-2009, 12:58 PM
i would lay money that unless you are far too ill to work, the parents will want you look after their kids! I have been sick minutes before mindees arrived and the parents have said, no problem have a good day! Twice with two sets of parents this has happened!

Nicky
11-05-2009, 12:59 PM
Hope you are feeling better soon!

I would phone the parents and let them decide, as long as you feel ok to carry on working!

Nicky x

youarewhatyoueat
11-05-2009, 01:10 PM
I wouldn't worry theyve all been with you so a few more hours isn't going to make any difference, mention to the parents that your not feeling great just to warn them tonight and see how you feel tommorrow. Blitz the loos and door handles etc and hope you feel better soon, oh I hope you manage the school run!!!

wendywu
11-05-2009, 01:15 PM
I agree with Blaze. It depends how you feel, if you dont have tummy pains and feel like you want to throw up then i would keep on going. Sometimes you can have the runs and still feel the same.

I would give the parents the choice tell them you have the squits and leave it down to them.

If you feel really ill then call the parents to collect.

Never mind at least you will loose a few pounds:laughing:

Peppa
11-05-2009, 01:19 PM
Hope I do lose a few pounds.

Have a few pains, nothing to constant.

Will let the parents know on collection and let them decide. Many thanks

Bananabrain
11-05-2009, 01:43 PM
I had same problem last week.
I dashed to the shop to get some Imodium instants which always seem to work!!

I then scrubbed the house with anti bac and bleach!

I know there are rules but one of my parents is a GP and I know she couldn't have got alternative care sorted at such short notice.

Hope you feel better,I find Imodium really works if your desperate!!!

emler
11-05-2009, 02:53 PM
Hope you're feeling better soon

Toothfairy
11-05-2009, 02:54 PM
Hope you feel better soon.