PDA

View Full Version : FED UP..My First Aid course started today...

CherryBlossom
11-05-2009, 09:52 AM
but I woke up feeling really ill so couldn't go :(

Now I will have to pay the money all over again-really can't afford to do this.

Think I am run down..I am 3 weeks from finishing my degree, and have so much work to do! At same time, I really wanted to try and make a start with registering before I leave Uni.

Feel annoyed at myself for not going today, but really don't feel good.

OH well.
:(

huggableshelly
11-05-2009, 09:56 AM
stop beating yourself up before you become even more ill!

get your uni work done then look into pre-reg one thing at a time

(oh umm think I should take my own advice too)

get well soon xxx

CherryBlossom
11-05-2009, 10:05 AM
stop beating yourself up before you become even more ill!

get your uni work done then look into pre-reg one thing at a time

(oh umm think I should take my own advice too)

get well soon xxx

Thank you.

My boyfriend always says do one thing at a time, but I seem to try and do it all at once and then I get nothing done lol.
:blush:

LOOPYLISA
11-05-2009, 10:07 AM
Hope you are feeling better soon, you sound like me, i run around doing so much and end up ill, i was yesterday think it was my bodys way of saying slow down.

CherryBlossom
11-05-2009, 10:12 AM
Hope you are feeling better soon, you sound like me, i run around doing so much and end up ill, i was yesterday think it was my bodys way of saying slow down.

Well, I def am trying to do too much.
I have loads of Uni work, and I have been working more or less full time aswell. I need the money so not alot I can do about that lol.
I just can't wait for it all to be over with, and then I can just focus on the Childminding process!

x

Daftbat
11-05-2009, 10:13 AM
HI, Sorry you don't feel well.

In my area Early Years do some funding for training which includes First Aid. Are you able to get anything through them?

Hope you feel better soon.

mrsslosh
11-05-2009, 10:15 AM

Well, I def am trying to do too much.
I have loads of Uni work, and I have been working more or less full time aswell. I need the money so not alot I can do about that lol.
I just can't wait for it all to be over with, and then I can just focus on the Childminding process!

x

Get well soon, I always find a very early night and a day off from thinking and talking about things always make things a lot clearer and less daunting. Remember baby steps one thing at a time :)

CherryBlossom
11-05-2009, 10:17 AM
HI, Sorry you don't feel well.

In my area Early Years do some funding for training which includes First Aid. Are you able to get anything through them?

Hope you feel better soon.

I am not sure. I booked this course off my own back-because I was anxious to get something done towards the Childminding really! I haven't even done the briefing yet so might get it for free. Hope so! A shame to have to pay for it all over again.

x

christine e
11-05-2009, 11:14 AM
Have you been in touch with the providers to see if they can arrange something for you, I know someone who missed the first session of a six session course and they let her join on week 2, if it is a 2 session course they may be able to arrange for you to do the first part somewhere else or transfer your fee to another course - I certainly would at least ask.

Hope you are feeling better soon

Cx

Zoomie
11-05-2009, 01:40 PM
Have you been in touch with the providers to see if they can arrange something for you, I know someone who missed the first session of a six session course and they let her join on week 2, if it is a 2 session course they may be able to arrange for you to do the first part somewhere else or transfer your fee to another course - I certainly would at least ask.

Hope you are feeling better soon

Cx

Yes, I did something similar. Attended session 1 of my first aid course, and couldn't do the second, so when they did another course, I piggy-backed onto that and did my second session.

Hope you don't loose the money completely.

ChristineF
11-05-2009, 04:40 PM
Thank you.

My boyfriend always says do one thing at a time, but I seem to try and do it all at once and then I get nothing done lol.

This sounds like me! :laughing:
I agree that you should ask if you can join another course, rather than having to pay again.
Hope you feel better soon :D

Demonjill
12-05-2009, 07:20 AM
Thank you.

Thats me too, always trying to do everything at the same time and failing. LOL

Hope you feel better soon.:)