PDA

View Full Version : Omg..the worst day ever....

snowqueen
11-02-2008, 05:02 PM
Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I have been at my wits ends today, i look after 2 brothers 7 and 10, today they were off school so had them all day...

Well they get bored very easily, always hungry but when you give them food they dont eat it all, even if it is food there mum sent them here with....

I had to ring mum up as they were fighting, making the baby cry i look after, maybe i am being too soft with them, but i dont know what to do any more;(

Banana
11-02-2008, 05:08 PM
Oh dear poor you!

What sort of behaviour maagement do you use with them?

You cant have the baby upset, I totally see where you are coming from.

Sorry you have had such a bad time!! What did mum say to you?

x

Mollymop
11-02-2008, 05:15 PM
Sorry you have had a bad day. I look after my niece and nephew in the holidays and they are 11 and 13 and it gets very rowdy. I just tell them off and it works, maybe they are slightly intimidated of me, as i am quite a firm person.

I also tell them that I will tell their mum. It usually works, but I can guarantee I am worn out by the end of the day and ready to push them out the door when their mum or dad get here!:laughing:

angeldelight
11-02-2008, 05:16 PM
Sorry you have had a bad day

Hope you have a word with the mom and work together on this one in trying to sort out the problem

Good luck

Angel xx

sarah707
11-02-2008, 06:09 PM
You need to work with mum on this and make sure the children are clear on their boundaries. Absolutely no fighting... no shouting etc... and they need to suggest ways they will keep themselves busy!

You shouldn't have to put up with that sort of behaviour... don't forget to suggest sweeteners for good days! :D

ruby
11-02-2008, 08:39 PM
sorry you have had such a awful day.

as the other have said have a word with mum and try and work something out.

i am lucky most of my older ones are not coming this holiday so it will be mostly the younger ones

hope you have a better day tomorrow

cathy and rachel

deeb66
11-02-2008, 08:47 PM
I am sorry to hear that you have had a bad day

I can only offer the same advice as every one else and that is to re-inforce your behaviour policy (have you made up house rules with these children?) and to have a word with mum.

Hope things improve tomorrow

Polly2
11-02-2008, 09:00 PM
Sorry you had a bad day

What did mum say?

LittleMissSparkles
15-02-2008, 05:45 PM
sorry your day wasnt good, what did their mum say about it ?

xxx

Cheeky Chops
15-02-2008, 05:53 PM
sorry you had a bad day big hugs to you.....:group hug: