PDA

View Full Version : My Poor Dog.

Pedagog
10-05-2009, 08:08 PM
Sat on the floor today making a fuss of my very tolerant dog, My daughter was sat next to me with my 9 month old mindee (the one who's mum is in hospital), Mindee was stroking dog and generally fussing over her, when suddenly he reached out and grabbed her front teeth.:eek:

Poor dog just froze and looked horrified, mouth wide open. While mindee just giggled and dribbled on dog. Poor dog just sat there looking worried and guilty as if she had bit him. Mindee is fine, not a mark on him:), and he didn't cry so not hurt.

Gizmo
10-05-2009, 08:36 PM
Oh you are so lucky your dog is so placid.:eek:
Not really a dog fan my friend has 4 and I am always weary when my kids are near them.

ORKSIE
10-05-2009, 08:58 PM
Your poor dog.
It must be very well behaved.
Hope Mindee dosnt do that again cos you just dont know:(
DGMW I'm sure your dog is a right softy, but you know what i mean:)

Pedagog
10-05-2009, 09:04 PM
No I must admit it was a shock, I mean I know my dog, and I know she loves small children, but still never her alone with other peoples children or mindees.

Will definitely make sure this little one is not near her mouth again.

ORKSIE
10-05-2009, 09:12 PM
Not wanting to sound condescending, but I think you are a very sensible person, you will do the right thing by your dog and Mindees:)

Demonjill
10-05-2009, 09:15 PM
Aww poor dog.

I think kids always seem to like animals faces the best.Seems to fascinate them.:laughing:

They like to poke eyes, pull ears, pick noses lol

As long as you are there to oversee it all and know whats ok and whats not then no problem.:thumbsup:

Pipsqueak
10-05-2009, 09:18 PM
Aww your poor dog and what a well behaved hound!:clapping: I love your description (I laughed out loud) 'dog just froze and looked horrified, mouth wide open...Poor dog just sat there looking worried and guilty '

Bless

Lady Haha
10-05-2009, 10:06 PM
Aww your poor dog and what a well behaved hound!:clapping: I love your description (I laughed out loud) 'dog just froze and looked horrified, mouth wide open...Poor dog just sat there looking worried and guilty '

Bless

Yeh, that made me laugh out loud too! Poor dog!

Pedagog
10-05-2009, 10:50 PM
Poor dog her face was a picture.