PDA

View Full Version : Got my first enquiry coming on Wednesday

Zoomie
09-05-2009, 09:36 PM
... and am in a bit of a panic (but can't seem to kick start myself).

I have finished my policies etc, but do have do a few more bits of paperwork to do (menu's, daily routines, emergency booklet stuff and get my leaflet to fit onto page properly :angry: )

Girl is nearly 2 and boy is 4.5. Figure a few dolls and buggy will be okay for girl (I have a 18m DD, so there will be her bits there too), and have a few cars / road carpet / garage out for the boy. Do you think this will be okay. I reckon that if I have too many toys (which I don't actually have) will mean that I won't be observed 'playing and connecting' with the children, and that is obviously important to do.

Dad is a paramedic, which makes me really nervous, cos my first aid ... i kind of cram up when put on the stop, and mum works in a nursery, so I feel that she really knows her stuff, and I am just a stumbing along mum ....

My house needs a declutter (again) and of course I have to do a good old clean throughout, and the worst is I have to work until 1am, on the two nights before they comes, so I am gonna be shattered.

I'm excited, but so worried :panic:

(and I can't get off this forum :rolleyes: )

miffy
09-05-2009, 09:39 PM
You'll be fine - really!

Just be yourself.

Good luck

Miffy xx

ORKSIE
09-05-2009, 09:42 PM
Good Luck, you wont need it!:clapping:
You will be fine:thumbsup:

Demonjill
09-05-2009, 09:58 PM
Good luck Im sure it will all go better than you think.:thumbsup:

jibberjitz
10-05-2009, 06:00 PM
Good luck and hope it goes well :thumbsup:

Know what you mean though about getting off this forum :D

ChristineF
10-05-2009, 06:11 PM
hiya, I'm sure you'll be fine, try not to panic (easier said than done, I know, I already feel nervous thinking about an enquiry coming and I've not even started advertising yet! :laughing: )
Good luck for Wednesday, you'll do great :) :)

pinklady
10-05-2009, 06:15 PM
Don't panic! They're just coming to meet you for an informal chat. Just be yourself and relax!

Let us know how it goes :thumbsup:

Gizmo
10-05-2009, 06:16 PM
You will be fine I'm sure your own lo is a happy kid just think to yourself what a good job you have done bringing her up and it will be a breeze with other peoples kids (this is what I keep telling myself starting to believe it now :blush: )