PDA

View Full Version : inspection help???

chewy sweets
09-05-2009, 03:46 PM
can anyone tell me how soon after CRB and Social services check have been done do you get an inspection date. All my checks have been done but don't know how much longer i have to wait before inspections start.
many thanks:laughing:

Daftbat
09-05-2009, 07:48 PM
I am not sure as been registerd a long time but thought i would bump you up to see if someone else can help:)

manjay
09-05-2009, 07:55 PM
can anyone tell me how soon after CRB and Social services check have been done do you get an inspection date. All my checks have been done but don't know how much longer i have to wait before inspections start.
many thanks:laughing:

I would ring CSSIW and ask them:rolleyes: but then I have learnt that you have to keep them on their toes!!!! Have they told you that all your checks are back? It may be that your assigned inspector is particularly busy or sometimes even off sick! My CRB got filed in the wrong place and was not passed to my inspector but once I sorted that she came out pretty much straight away.

tulip0803
09-05-2009, 08:48 PM
definately ring them mine were all back mid May last year but CSSIW did not inspect until mid Sept:(

manjay
10-05-2009, 07:23 PM
Just noticed in another thread that your partners CRB is not completed yet. CSSIW won't come to inspect you until this is done. Hopefully that will be soon now:thumbsup:

amanda xx