PDA

View Full Version : Weigh in tonight

Pudding Girl
05-12-2007, 09:47 AM
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!!!

A second week of sticking to the plan 100% :littleangel: and I am going to be extremely hacked off if I haven't lost even a half lb - and will go straight to the chippy for a deep fried PIZZA!!!!!

:angry:

Please wish me luck for 6.30pm!! :thumbsup:

carolinel
05-12-2007, 10:09 AM
Good luck Lou. How did you get on last week - did you lose?

sarah707
05-12-2007, 10:14 AM
Be thinking of you!

Minnie Minx
05-12-2007, 10:54 AM
hi lou, fingers crossed for you although i'm sure you won't need it, i know how good you've been on this new diet (and your old one) and hopefully you wont' have maintained again.

xx

Pudding Girl
05-12-2007, 04:08 PM
no I didn't lose last week, no idea why,. other than the fact I've not eaten wheat, dairy and had low carb since May, the SW leader says that would have had no effect, implying to my mind that I had not stuck to plan, but I did, and have done 100% this week too! well I had 2 extra syns on two days, but then on other days I have only had maybe 6 syns, so that levels out right?

All on my lonesome this week, will end up having to sit with the grannies :(

charleyfarley
05-12-2007, 10:57 PM
How did you get on?

Sometimes though you don't lose weight cos you're not eating enough, maybe that could be the case.

That's what I've been told by ww and drs

Hope you did really well

Carol xx

angeldelight
05-12-2007, 11:18 PM
Yep that is true what Carol said it has happened to me if you do not eat enough you will not lose weight

Not sure what happened to those days though !!!!

Angel xx

Minnie Minx
05-12-2007, 11:21 PM
i know lou m and she eats really well lol (much healthier then me) i think cause she's lost 2 stone in a few months that her weight loss has hit a plateau and will be harder to lose for a while. I hope it went really well lou, i'll know tomorrow morning lol

xxx

manjay
05-12-2007, 11:23 PM
If you don't eat enough your body goes into starvation mode and then holds on to all the fat you eat!!! Something like that anyway.

I always retained lots of water if I did lots of green days so that may have something to do with it.

Hopefully you will have lost tonight and it is always best to look at a months weight loss rather than a week at a time. This way you get a truer reflection of how you have done.

Amanda xx

Pudding Girl
06-12-2007, 09:42 AM
hehehe eating enough isn't a problem ;)

Well I lost...

3.5lbs!!

:jump for joy:

AND!

:clapping:

I got SLimmer of the Week award and a big hamper of goodies!!!

:littleangel:

angeldelight
06-12-2007, 09:43 AM
:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

YIPPIE

That is brilliant news a very well done to you Lou

Angel xx

carolinel
06-12-2007, 09:44 AM
Well done you - that's brilliant.

A good weight loss always spurs me on to do well again the following week. whereas if I maintain or gain I think What the heck and eat like a pig again!

angeldelight
06-12-2007, 09:45 AM
I know just what you mean Caroline

My medication has made me put on more weight so I think what the hell and make it worse by eating like a hippo and then end up looking like one too ha

Well done Lou

xxx

Minnie Minx
06-12-2007, 09:49 AM
well done lou, i'm really proud of you as i know how hard you've worked to lose this weight. What goodies did you get?

xxx

emler
06-12-2007, 09:56 AM
Well done Lou - thats fantastic. A goodie basket sounds brilliant too

Emler x

charleyfarley
06-12-2007, 01:50 PM
Well done Lou

A great weight loss result and goodies too

Keep it up

Carol xxx

Pudding Girl
06-12-2007, 02:11 PM
thanks everbody :)

ok I got a full basket of fruit, apples, plums, orangey type things, bananas
muller yogurt, two packs of posh tuna, passata, tomatoes, pasta, savoury rice, pasta and sauces, mackerel ( mine but obv got it back, was hoping to get rid of it hehehe) tins beans and fruit... ummmm.... few other things but have forgotten now!

every member takes in one item and the slimmer of week takes the whole lot home.

Blaze
10-12-2007, 10:06 PM
Oooh...well done...Wish weight watchers did something like that!
Tasha:)

LittleMissSparkles
11-12-2007, 02:45 PM
:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: Well Done Lou :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: