PDA

View Full Version : Wii games?

mushpea
08-05-2009, 04:10 PM
hi how many of you let the minded children play the wii and what games are good for all ages.
we got our wii for christmas and so far it has stayed a family thing but now am thinking it would be nice to let the minded children play with it.
we have wii sports and wii beach sports which i think they could all play but what other games are there that are good for all ages.
also do i need a policy or permmision for them to play?

TheBTeam
08-05-2009, 04:18 PM
I personally dont let them, but that is because we let one of the children on it and he smashed the hand control into the radiator cover when he got too excited and broke it, costing us to replace it.

We therefore decided that we would rather keep it as a family thing and there were enough other things that could do!

Nix
08-05-2009, 04:20 PM
I haven't got one...yet!!;)

Chatterbox Childcare
08-05-2009, 04:24 PM
Mine love it. I have 3+ years playing on it. Whats the point in having it if it isn't used?

They play Mario Cart a lot and the wii sports is a favourite (bowling practice)

Great tax write off too

Alibali
08-05-2009, 04:27 PM
Mine love it too:)

emler
08-05-2009, 04:31 PM
My mindees used to love it but I only brought it out occasionally.

sweets
08-05-2009, 04:37 PM
mario cart is great and would be easy enough for little people to play, i'd buy an extra steering wheel though because if two are playing it alaways leads to arguements if theres only one wheel!:laughing:

PixiePetal
08-05-2009, 04:46 PM
My older holiday time mindees love it. We all play Mario Kart. They bring their own steering wheels and controls to set up with ours. :thumbsup:

I love bowling, it's the only thing I can beat my kids at :laughing:

Demonjill
08-05-2009, 04:47 PM
My family all love various games on the Wii lol

Mario Kart

Guinness World records

My horse and me 2

G1 jockey( for older kids)

Animal Crossing

Wii Sports

Board Games

Monopoly

christine e
08-05-2009, 04:47 PM
When I first bought mine I kept it just for family but then decided to let the mindees play with it and they love it. The little ones like Wii Play.

Cx

manjay
08-05-2009, 04:53 PM
Ours is out all the time but tbh they only usually ask to go on it a couple of times a week. They do love it though

Lady Haha
08-05-2009, 05:29 PM
I have one and it's on all the time after school because I have six kids sometimes and they pair up and have half an hour each on it and we fit tea and homework in too!

Ours is still quite new, so only had the wii sports that came with it. They all love that though and can all play it. I have just got Sonic and Mario at the Olympic Games and thats quite good too. Lots of different events like swimming and archery on there.

I bought a Deigo game, but as only one person can play it, its only been played once by my own son and never been out again! So multi player games are the way to go definately!

I was after a few ideas of other games we could get, so will get the Mario Kart one and a couple of steering wheels then!

The Juggler
08-05-2009, 05:47 PM
depends on number of children. More afraid of bumps and black eyes. Mario carts is good or the ones where they can sit down and play.

manjay
08-05-2009, 05:49 PM
Mine love babysitting party (especially the boys!)