PDA

View Full Version : Advertising

louloudi
08-05-2009, 01:42 PM
desperately need to take on more children to make this work financially I only do 20hrs a wk at the mo.

I thought about sticking a flyer up in the local shops and my brother says he'll put one up at work (ASDA). Is there a best time to advertise???
I'm a bit apprehensive about taking on full times, daft really, but will I be able to cope caring for 40+ hours a week?? How do others manage it??

Daftbat
08-05-2009, 04:16 PM
I am sure you will be fine if you take on full timers etc. Working 40 hours a week isn't much different. In fact the more children you have the easier it CAN be sometimes as they play together.

As far as advertising goes i don't think there's a particularly best time. People will start looking for childcare in the run up to September and christmas but you need to ensure you are on all the right website - ************* etc. Make sure your flyers are available at toddler groups and hand some out on the playground if you can. Make sure your phone numbers are correct with CIS and speak to other minders in your area letting them know you have vacancies - busy minders are always happy to have someone to refer new business to.
Good Luck:thumbsup: