PDA

View Full Version : Enquirys comin in an dont know if shud choose!!

carebear25
07-05-2009, 07:36 PM
I have had 2 enquirys for school collection.

1 for a 4yr old starting in sept at school 10mins drive, which I have already met and paperwork completed apart from contracts.

Had a further 1 2day for a 6yr old for collection from school 5 mins walk which wud b ideal.

Im only registered for 3 of which no more than 2 can be under the early years setting.

Am I rite in thinking I cud take this mindee on aswell so my mindees wud be:

1 @ 17mth
1 @ 4yrs finish @ 3.25
1 @ 6yrs finish @ 3.15

An cud I honestly pick both mindees up

Lou
07-05-2009, 07:38 PM
Am i right in thinking it is different schools?

If so in my opinion, it would be a major rush in the afternoon and very stressful for what wouldnt be major bucks???

Just thinking what if 1st child is late out and 2nd child is waiting and you are rushing in the car??

sounds a bit too much to me, but thats just my thoughts

singlewiththree
07-05-2009, 07:42 PM
Your right you COULD take on them both but what if the first one is late out one day or you have a road delay etc I personally would choose one.

carebear25
07-05-2009, 07:43 PM
Am i right in thinking it is different schools? Yes

If so in my opinion, it would be a major rush in the afternoon and very stressful for what wouldnt be major bucks???

Just thinking what if 1st child is late out and 2nd child is waiting and you are rushing in the car??

sounds a bit too much to me, but thats just my thoughts

No my thoughts were that I just wondered if any1 had similar circumstances.

Princess Sara
07-05-2009, 07:43 PM
I don't like the idea of picking up from two schools, especially with younger children; they are always late! Urgh winter with coats and gloves and oh no I only have one glove where is the other one... etc etc. And you've only got 10 minutes and you said it was a 10 minute drive? And what's thr traffic like outside school number one? If it's anything like my local it'll take you 10 minutes to get off the drive...

The Juggler
07-05-2009, 08:34 PM
plus add in the factors of nightmare school run parking spaces, unloading children out of car, loading baby into the buggy, unloading baby again, loading children into car and doing all over again at second school.

Think it might be doable with half hour but not with ten minutes. I would pass.