PDA

View Full Version : dogy email

tammerisk
07-05-2009, 06:49 PM
i recived this in my mail junk box a few hours ago and have just read it i think it is a scam have heard other minders saying about it on the fourum was just wondering if this is the sort of content of scam emails for child care

I am Engineer John F. Cole, a UK National working here in the United States of America as a Telecommunication Engineer for the past 1 year while my family including my aged mother are there in UK, but it was of recent that I got news from home through my aged mother that my wife has abandon my two kids and at same time divorced me for negligence, that I purposely abandon her with the two kids as I have not come home for the past 1 year.

So what I want now is a good Child care or Child minder with childcare experience that will take good care of my two daughters Ann and Jane (3&5yrs old respectively), pending my arrival to the UK on the 28th of August 2009. Besides I am going to relocate my 2 daughters and my aged mother to another location so as to stay far away to the area location of my ex-wife's parent, hence your area can be considered by me if your charges rate is reasonable to my capability and your environment is conducive for my children, since I myself will soon be relocating permanently to the UK when my official assignment in US shall be completed before the aforesaid date.

In the area of child minder / daycare, my preference would be for a woman or man who is looking to become an integral part of my daughters' development and care. I want a safe, happy and stimulating environment where the activities and resources are tailored to meet the needs of my children since the children do also learn through play.

My Drop-Off Time will be between 8:00AM - 10:00AM while my Pick-Off Time will be between 3:00PM - 5:00PM, so if you are available to this offer then do send to my email address (johfcole1524@gmail.com) a little bio-data on yourself and how you run your service, your charges rate and your full database for the purpose of the background check that needs to be done by me.

Looking forward to hear from you as soon as possible,

Yours faithfully,

Mr. John F. Cole

aly
07-05-2009, 06:50 PM
thers 2 other threads on about this..its spam:thumbsup:

tammerisk
07-05-2009, 06:57 PM
thank you i just read the other post after i posted this

wendywu
07-05-2009, 10:34 PM
That John does put it about a bit, no wonder his wife left him :laughing: