PDA

View Full Version : I'm going away next week

aly
07-05-2009, 04:49 PM
:clapping::clapping:

only to cornwall...but

I have 2 mobiles...a personal one and a 'work' one. if you were going away would you take the 'work' phone with you incase you get enquiries???

Nix
07-05-2009, 04:53 PM
Have a wonderful time...:D

Erm no, I wouldn't be going on holiday to think about work!! :D

PixiePetal
07-05-2009, 04:55 PM
I would, but not answer to any currant mindees parents who know you are on hols. Reception can be bad in parts of Cornwall, well it is when I am on hols and get a call I dont want to answer :laughing:

Where in Cornwall are you going? love it there. Went for Easter hols.:thumbsup:

misst104
07-05-2009, 04:55 PM
Think I would leave the work phone at home too and enjoy the holiday :thumbsup:

xxx

The Juggler
07-05-2009, 04:58 PM
Think I would leave the work phone at home too and enjoy the holiday :thumbsup:

xxx

I don't have a work phone - should I?????!

Buzz Lightyear
07-05-2009, 05:01 PM
I have the same and when I go away, I leave the work one at home. It's nice to turn it on and wait for the messages to come through with Voicemails :) Leave it at home and relax! :thumbsup:

Alibali
07-05-2009, 05:04 PM
Holidays are for forgetting about work, leave it at home.:)

Minstrel
07-05-2009, 05:22 PM
I have no mindees yet so i personally would but if your not desperate then i probably wouldnt. I def wouldnt let my OH bring his work mob so i dont think it should be any different for us as CM's.

have a great holiday

xxxx

aly
07-05-2009, 05:23 PM
I would, but not answer to any currant mindees parents who know you are on hols. Reception can be bad in parts of Cornwall, well it is when I am on hols and get a call I dont want to answer :laughing:

Where in Cornwall are you going? love it there. Went for Easter hols.:thumbsup:
Lol I wouldn't answer to currant mindees either.

I'm going to rivere sands near st ives :thumbsup: thanks to the £9.50 hols we love cornwall

Mollymop
07-05-2009, 05:24 PM
Enjoy your holiday! I love cornwall

aly
07-05-2009, 05:24 PM
Enjoy your holiday! I love cornwall
thank you :thumbsup:

Demonjill
07-05-2009, 08:44 PM
I think it depends how much you need enquiries at the mo. If you really do then take it and if you dont then dont. lol

Have a fab hol. Ive never been to Cornwall but heard fab things about it.:thumbsup:

Princess Sara
07-05-2009, 08:59 PM
I'm going away next week too! Only to Great Yarmouth, but still nice aye?

I would take it, but I am waiting on enquires. If you already have mindees I probably wouldn't bother.

Toothfairy
07-05-2009, 09:00 PM
I would leave the work phone at home but change the message to say you were away on Holiday and when you will be back.
This way it shows you are still being professional even when you are away on Holiday. At least new enquiries know that your not just ignoring their calls.

Have a great Holiday :thumbsup:

aly
07-05-2009, 09:02 PM
I would leave the work phone at home but change the message to say you were away on Holiday and when you will be back.
This way it shows you are still being professional even when you are away on Holiday. At least new enquiries know that your not just ignoring their calls.

fab idea

xx

sarah707
07-05-2009, 09:12 PM
Have a lovely time! :D

Minstrel
08-05-2009, 04:18 PM

i dont think i would do this-

if someone heres this message and knows where you live - they would know your house is empty and you might get broken into.

A friend has just been abroad to get married and whist they were away her parents had their house broken into. police think its cos so many ppl knew when they were going.

Angela234
08-05-2009, 04:21 PM
Have a good holiday