PDA

View Full Version : Quick Question

fionamal
10-02-2008, 10:17 PM
I dont know if anyone can answer this question for me or not.

At moment I watch my friends 2 kids for 1 hour 4 days per week. She drops them off at 1.30 and hubby picks them up at 2.30 as thats when he gets in from work. I dont take anything from her for doing it as they are friends and her kids are my kids friends. Can I still have them when I have a minded child at the same time.

Never had this problem before as its ony been since I was quiet and had no mindees that I offered to let her go out to work and id watch her 2 for the hours difference of her starting and hubby finishing.

Starting to babble on now. I might have to phone care commission tomorow and just ask them.

Trouble
10-02-2008, 10:18 PM
they would count in your numbers unless their over 8 but then they would be skipping school!!!!:laughing:

deeb66
10-02-2008, 10:18 PM
You can still look after them but they are counted in your numbers

So form the times that you have them I am assuming they are under 5....in which case they are effectively taking 2 under 5 spaces.

Twinkles
10-02-2008, 10:19 PM
It's only a problem if it takes you over your numbers. They are counted even though you don't take any money for them, as do your childrens friends.

fionamal
10-02-2008, 10:27 PM
Okay thanks everyone.

Just wasnt sure how it worked since im not actually minding them. Thought Id read somewhere that it was okay as long as it was less then 2 hours and there was no money involved.

I might just phone Care Commission in the morning anyway and see what they say aswell.

Thanks!