PDA

View Full Version : I know its sad.....

Miriam
07-05-2009, 09:26 AM
But have checked the CRB tracking thingy and hurrah hubby and I are on the system!!!! I am only at stage one but he is zooming ahead at stage two (haha):laughing: :laughing:

I know it is probably still going to take months and months and months before I can even consider having any lo's here but have just been really down in the dumps about how long it all takes and we are serioulsy out of money right now so any encouraging news is great. :)

Better get to Sainsburys to see how far I can stretch the cash for this weeks food shopping, then back to the PC to start on the website. (Luckily hubby is a website designer so at least I am getting a website for free.

Thanks again everyone for all the support and advice that everyone on here gives, I know that I would be even more down if it wasnt for all of you.

huggableshelly
07-05-2009, 09:35 AM
ya great news and no it isnt sad its part of your jouney to becoming a childminder xxx

Cakes
07-05-2009, 09:56 AM
it's so exciting when you check and see your on the system:thumbsup:
:laughing: not as sad as me yet, i seem to check about 3 times a day at the moment and its not making it any quicker :D .
Hope the crb comes quickly for you x

Miriam
07-05-2009, 09:59 AM
I've checked about three times this morning alone!!!! What stage are you on and how long have you been waiting? I really must go food shopping or start on my website just to take my mind off it!

Cakes
07-05-2009, 10:14 AM
They have had my forms since april 8th didn't do anything on them until 21st and i have been on stage 4 since then. :(
I think i need a holiday away from the computer so i stop checking it's driving me up the wall!

pinklady756
07-05-2009, 02:40 PM
Not sad at all. Like the others, I'm checking CRB tracking daily and it's not doing any good :mad:

Have been stuck on stage 4 since 8th April. Not as long as some of the others on here, but still feels like forever.

I won't be registered when it's done as I applied as an assistant (to work alongside another childminder) to begin with and needed CRB, but we soon discovered that it would be better for me to get registered myself. I have been advised to wait until CRB is done before sending in Childminder application form, so I'll still have a while to wait even after the CRB :(

Without the CRB I haven't even been able to start work with her yet. :(

Fingers crossed none of us will have to wait much longer.

Demonjill
07-05-2009, 03:22 PM
Good luck and fingers x for you all.:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Daddy Day Care
07-05-2009, 03:46 PM
How do you track it? would love to see what stage mine is at

Gareth
xx

Minstrel
07-05-2009, 03:56 PM
I just rang CRB and asked if they would give me my tracking number and my partners. After a few security Q's they did and now i just go on the website and track it.

They have both been at stage 4 since 12th march though :rolleyes:

Miriam
07-05-2009, 04:59 PM
As it is over 60 days I would ask them to escalate it! Not sure it will make a jot of difference but you can at least try! GOOD LUCK:) :)

Minstrel
08-05-2009, 04:01 PM
As it is over 60 days I would ask them to escalate it! Not sure it will make a jot of difference but you can at least try! GOOD LUCK:) :)

I did ths at the beginning of the week so fingers crossed it works !

suet
08-05-2009, 06:56 PM
No your not sad just really really eager to get going at your childminding business. wev'e all done the same thing at some stage im sure. Good luck for the furture :) :)

Sue t

jibberjitz
10-05-2009, 06:05 PM
Hope the process is a speedy one for you :thumbsup:

ORKSIE
10-05-2009, 06:35 PM
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: Its not sad at all, hope you dont have to wait too much longer

sue
10-05-2009, 09:35 PM
hope it comes soon good luck

Toothfairy
11-05-2009, 03:10 PM
Hope you don't have to wait long. :thumbsup: