PDA

View Full Version : i am demented now- please help

Trouble
10-02-2008, 07:06 PM
i am trying to find variance letter to get and idea of what im supposed to write not copy but write and i cant find one on the internet and im running out of ideas now:angry: :angry: :angry:

Spangles
10-02-2008, 07:14 PM
Sorry I can't help you with this one.

Hope someone else can. x

berkschick
10-02-2008, 07:16 PM
You need to state the names and dates of birth of each child concerned and the hours that you want the variation for.

In mine I stated how I would keep all the children safe and cope at certain times. EG I said that all children brought packed lunches so I would not be confined to the kitchen at any point during the time I would have 4 under 5. You need to say how you will enable them to follow their routines EG how many travel cots you have and where you would use them. You need to say what toys and equipment you have to help you and how you can manage activits with all the children around. How you would get out and about with them all. I included an action plan for getting them all in and out of the house and car. State lots of facts.

mrsbumbles
10-02-2008, 07:25 PM
I also stated that i would walk backwards and forwards from school, with a double buggy and children on reins either side to keep them safe.

I did a chart to enclose, with each childs name and date of birth, the chart show the times each child arrived and departed, the days they attend and i highlighted the times i would require the variation, Ofsted were impressed with this because they had all the relevent info in front of them and could see at a glance, where the need for my variation was. This was really useful when ofsted called be to ask questions on how i would cope with 4 under 5s.

Good luck, i hope this helps x

Trouble
10-02-2008, 07:28 PM
thank you ladies i will write a letter now, i went on a website once and found every part of it but i cant find it now, so im very cross with myself but thank you for your help once again i will go and have a go

LittleMissSparkles
10-02-2008, 07:28 PM
sorry I have never had to do this so cannot help but what the others ladies have suggested sounds very good xxx

Mollymop
10-02-2008, 10:45 PM
Hope you find what you are looking for Di X