PDA

View Full Version : Great day .... but i'm shattered!!!

Jules27
05-05-2009, 09:09 PM
Well at the mo I have 4 under 5's incl my own son, full time (variation in place!!!). Actually, they are all under 3, my son is the eldest at 2 1/2, the youngest is my screamer(who is getting better!!) and is 18 months!! Seems to be a constant round of nappy changes, nap times and snack and meal times with play somewhere in there too!!! BUT is fun and I am enjoying it!!! LOL!!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

youarewhatyoueat
05-05-2009, 09:14 PM
Are you mad!!!!! Lol, well done for surviving, how on earth do you go anywhere with them, I should think it's impossible to even go to the loo!!!
Roll on friday,Caroline

PixiePetal
05-05-2009, 09:14 PM
Glad you have had a good day :)

I only had 1 mindee today, two siblings were off as one was ill. Hopefully nothing too drastic.

Just been to a charity concert - in aid of Italian earthquake- local Opera house chorus were singing, fantastic.

Nice meal out with minding friends after, few glasses of vino and home. Day off tomorrow :thumbsup:

A relaxing day for me :D

Chatterbox Childcare
05-05-2009, 09:16 PM
Wow I know which house I would rather be in. Do you get out at all?

Well done for surviving!

Blackhorse
05-05-2009, 09:20 PM
Wow, I admire you for coping with so many!!
Well done

Blue Boy
06-05-2009, 07:46 AM
well done you:thumbsup: Its a great job!

Love
Mickxx

ajs
06-05-2009, 08:21 AM
well done for coping

i also have 4 under 3 but i only have all 4 3 days a week and that's quite enough for me

i have 2 2yr olds, 1 at 21 monthss and the baby who is 9 months the baby is very clingy and a bit of a screamer but we are working hard on that and things are getting better.

i have a triple buggy, a double and a single with a buggy board and a million car seats so we can and do get out at least once a day.
it's going to friends houses i find the most difficult at least my home is geared to the 4 of them.
i have 2 travel cots too for the 2 youngest and one of the 2 yr olds sleeps on the sofa the other doesn't sleep so we spend that time playing together and reading books

Alibali
06-05-2009, 07:46 PM
Oh gosh! Glad you're enjoying it. I have a variation for 4 under 5 (all 3 or under) from July:panic: Hope I enjoy it too.

Toothfairy
06-05-2009, 07:54 PM
:phew: Rather you than me :thumbsup: